Coronavirus

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It should be going to those that weren’t infected yet.

Most of our knowledge of vaccines and herd immunity comes from animal studies. First rule of a new vaccine in animals. Don’t give it to anything that’s been infected in the previous 9 months. It’s considered a wasted dose.
Makes sense. Also give it first to the most likely to die from it.

MAKAVELI

My sister here sent that article to my sister in CA this morning. The sister in CA is just as stubborn and adamant as @MAKAVELI is about anything pertaining to CA. No matter what the subject, it’s always fake news. Lol.
Not stubborn just common sense. This isn't just the flu. It's more contagious and more deadly. Your Governor is a joke and it's evident how he's rolling out the vaccine.

MAKAVELI

By trying to save the old folks first? The most vulnerable?

MAKAVELI

Well what exactly is California doing that's not a lockdown but is killing small business and not stopping the virus? Please explain so that everyone can do the opposite.
Please explain how opening up everything as usual is not going to make this surge even worse than what it is now. I mean you got to be a complete maroon to believe it wouldn't be worse,
Much worse.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

After Forcing Thousands Of Business To Shut Down, Cuomo Now Says The ‘Cost’ Of Staying Closed Is ‘Too High’

Duh Dumb #@*!

After forcing thousands of small businesses to shut down — with some closing permanently — Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said “the cost is too high” to remain closed much longer.

“We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass. The cost is too high. We will have nothing left to open,” the governor tweeted. “We must reopen the economy, but we must do it smartly and safely.”

Duh, duh, and duh...

Oh, and there's this:
Furthermore, Biden is coming into office and we need to get that economy soaring again like when Trump had it roaring... :devil2:

Last edited:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Please explain how opening up everything as usual is not going to make this surge even worse than what it is now. I mean you got to be a complete maroon to believe it wouldn't be worse,
Much worse.
Get a clue... We are tired of the stupid lock-downs.

Californians Are Revolting Against the Lockdown.
Small business owners and sheriffs are leading the revolt against Governor Gavin Newsom's stay-at-home orders,
which they say are unscientific and ineffective.