Coronavirus

Box Ox

Not into either. I imagine you'll be dabbing your vagina when it gets a bit damp from watching Joe stumble through his acceptance speech? Perhaps a couple of climatic rubs at the one america parts of his speech?

just out of curiosity will you be reporting this post for deletion like you have some of the other posts I've made?
I've never in my entire time here on BC reported a post. If something you've posted has been deleted it definitely wasn't me.

newfie

I've never in my entire time here on BC reported a post. If something you've posted has been deleted it definitely wasn't me.
i dont know it kind of fits the suppression of free speech that your party is pursuing . I'm waiting for one of your nazi's to come paint a red x above my doorway

Box Ox

i dont know it kind of fits the suppression of free speech that your party is pursuing . I'm waiting for one of your nazi's to come paint a red x above my doorway
Posts just never bother me enough for me to feel like they need to be reported to someone for deletion. I don't know you guys in real life and we're all just here to have fun and pass the time.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
These people are the extreme idiots... Both sides have them. If they're getting in other peoples faces and being stupid then they should get whats coming.

How does this have anything to do with opening up the small businesses being crushed?? It doesn't.

So, you post this and think it warrants keeping small businesses that comply out of business?

Quit being part of the problem and trying being part of the solution.

The solution is NOT BEING LOCKED DOWN! PERIOD!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

After Forcing Thousands Of Business To Shut Down, Cuomo Now Says The ‘Cost’ Of Staying Closed Is ‘Too High’

Duh Dumb #@*!

After forcing thousands of small businesses to shut down — with some closing permanently — Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said “the cost is too high” to remain closed much longer.

“We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass. The cost is too high. We will have nothing left to open,” the governor tweeted. “We must reopen the economy, but we must do it smartly and safely.”

Duh, duh, and duh...

Oh, and there's this:
Furthermore, Biden is coming into office and we need to get that economy soaring again like when Trump had it roaring... :devil2:
We knew all these :poop: head Democrat Governors would change their tune once Biden got into office.
8 days to go and all of America will be open!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Quit it boys... I'm tired of getting overtime.

Triggered much? smh
It was a fun evening and the South won again!

1610430558299.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Now this is strange;
My guess is the infections entered the building prior to or very close to the vaccine being administered. The numbers of infections in those receiving both inoculations is very low. The protection rate after the first injection is only around 50 percent.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Cuomo is already lamenting that NY "can't afford to shut down again".

What's different?

He, in his infinite wisdom and glory, has determined the worms have suffered enough. Let's assume that lock downs actually did anything, which we all know isn't true, if you believe they do, but aren't willing to see them through to the bitter end, then you shouldn't have started to begin with.

Keeping the public on house arrest for 9 months with zero due process is treason.