Coronavirus

El Correcto

god is dead
Damn you're brainwashed kid.
He really is quite silly these days with his full blown TDS. I guess he has to get it all out of his system by @ing me his delusional conspiracy theories. It might actually be a sad cry for help just like when he came here scared to death of Russians, throwing a hissy fit.

Don’t worry little ox, daddy wrong is letting you know COVID isn’t in your closet waiting to get you. You can quit wearing your mask to bed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
EgiX2OhUcAApU-_.jpg

fishtm2001

A month ago, donald signed an executive order on a vaccine distribution plan, and reporters came away confused, asking what the order actually did. Now we know the answer. Nothing.

fishtm2001

Why did China block the World Health Organization from investigating the origins of the virus?
“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

don the dumb

fishtm2001

Why did China very recently block the World Health Organization from investigating the origins of the virus?
"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."
That quote is over a year old.

Why did China very recently block the World Health Organization, not Donald Trump or the US, from investigating the origins of the virus?

If you repeat the same quote again I'll take it as an admission that you are an idiot.