Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Keep going pidgeon, it makes you seem less desperate.

Adorable.
Screenshot_20210211-120630_Gallery.jpg

fishtm2001

Trump says he now expects "around 60,000, maybe 65,000" American deaths from the coronavirus. He indicates he'll proclaim any total under 100,000 as a reflection of what a great job his government did.

4/18/20

"That's all I hear about now. Turn on TV, 'Covid, Covid, Covid Covid Covid.' A plane goes down, 500 people dead, they don't talk about it. 'Covid Covid Covid Covid.' By the way, on November 4th, you won't hear about it anymore ... 'please don't go and vote, Covid!'" -- Trump

10/25/20

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Trump says he now expects "around 60,000, maybe 65,000" American deaths from the coronavirus. He indicates he'll proclaim any total under 100,000 as a reflection of what a great job his government did.

4/18/20

"That's all I hear about now. Turn on TV, 'Covid, Covid, Covid Covid Covid.' A plane goes down, 500 people dead, they don't talk about it. 'Covid Covid Covid Covid.' By the way, on November 4th, you won't hear about it anymore ... 'please don't go and vote, Covid!'" -- Trump

10/25/20

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Naomi Wolf sounds alarm at growing power of 'autocratic tyrants'

Wolf is one of the founders of third wave feminism. She worked for Bill Clinton. She advised Al Gore famously. Late last year she voted for Joe Biden. You've almost certainly seen her book. She's written a lot of them.

A couple of years ago, we criticized Naomi Wolf by name on this show. We didn't think we agreed on much to put it mildly. Yet less than a week after the last election, Wolf surprised a lot of people by tweeting this, quote: "If I'd known Biden was open to lockdowns as he now states, which is something historically unprecedented in any pandemic and a terrifying practice, one that won't ever end because elites love it. I would never have voted for him."

In a moment like this, where things are moving so quickly in a dark direction, you've got to wonder, where are all the liberals? Where are our leaders, the people we elect to protect us from irrational and destructive overreach like what we're seeing now? Most people are gone.

They've ceded all authority to those who describe themselves as scientists. Joe Biden admitted this out loud in August.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Right or wrong....
Meanwhile in the hub half of the employees have the mask over their nose or off altogether. Add to that, failure to notify anyone if an infection happened.

Selective cancellation.