Coronavirus

It will be fine

Oh I think it will when you add in the fact that he's opening everything up. But like I said I guess we'll just have to see.
Full in person dining is probably a bigger deal than masking. Either way it’ll be hard to tell a difference. Biden has vaccines flowing so well deaths are going to plummet over the next month.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Oh I think it will when you add in the fact that he's opening everything up. But like I said I guess we'll just have to see.
“Today’s announcement does not abandon the safe practices that Texans have mastered over the past year,” Abbott said. “Instead, it’s a reminder that each person has their own role to play in their own personal safety as well as in the safety of others. It’s a reminder that individual safety is managed every day as a matter of personal responsibility rather than by government mandate. Individual responsibility is a corollary to individual freedom, we can have both.”

Abbott said that people needed to still follow the same standards in protecting themselves and others from exposure to the coronavirus.

“Texans should continue following medical advice on preventing COVID just as they do on other medical issues,” Abbott said. “That is exactly how Texans were able to deal with infectious diseases in the past, like H1N1. They followed safe practices, and they got medical treatment when it was needed.”

Grow up Cali sissy...lmao

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Texas Removes Mask Mandate To Scare All The Californians Away

AUSTIN, TX—Governor Greg Abbott of Texas has just lifted the mask mandate and is allowing business to return to 100% capacity. The Governor explains that in these trying times, extreme measures must be taken to stop the spread of Californians into Texas and to scare them off from ever wanting to return.

“The last thing we need is a bunch of sissies from California moving to our beautiful state of Texas and screwing everything up and turning the state blue!” said Governor Abbott during a Lubbock Chamber of Commerce event.

Babylon Bee
Truth!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Texas Removes Mask Mandate To Scare All The Californians Away

AUSTIN, TX—Governor Greg Abbott of Texas has just lifted the mask mandate and is allowing business to return to 100% capacity. The Governor explains that in these trying times, extreme measures must be taken to stop the spread of Californians into Texas and to scare them off from ever wanting to return.

“The last thing we need is a bunch of sissies from California moving to our beautiful state of Texas and screwing everything up and turning the state blue!” said Governor Abbott during a Lubbock Chamber of Commerce event.

Babylon Bee
Maybe Desantis can do the same to scare away all the New Yorkers, New Jerseyans, and everyone else fleeing their horrible states to come to Florida.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

These people are crazy. Who is going to pay for weekly testing of all these people?

MAKAVELI

“Today’s announcement does not abandon the safe practices that Texans have mastered over the past year,” Abbott said. “Instead, it’s a reminder that each person has their own role to play in their own personal safety as well as in the safety of others. It’s a reminder that individual safety is managed every day as a matter of personal responsibility rather than by government mandate. Individual responsibility is a corollary to individual freedom, we can have both.”

Abbott said that people needed to still follow the same standards in protecting themselves and others from exposure to the coronavirus.

“Texans should continue following medical advice on preventing COVID just as they do on other medical issues,” Abbott said. “That is exactly how Texans were able to deal with infectious diseases in the past, like H1N1. They followed safe practices, and they got medical treatment when it was needed.”

Grow up Cali sissy...lmao
Texas did such a great job that they have a higher case rate and death rate than California. Lol

MAKAVELI

These people are crazy. Who is going to pay for weekly testing of all these people?
LA was Ground Zero for covid-19 in California. Ttku...

TTLS1

youre more concerned about whos paying for it in a broke ass state? instead of microsoft tracking you with a covid passport?

MAKAVELI

LA was Ground Zero for covid-19 in California. Ttku...
I know you, like so many on the far right believe this virus will just disappear quickly, but that is just not reality. Just look at Florida's numbers. Cases have basically stop falling and deaths continue to rack up. LA population density makes it very susceptible to another huge outbreak especially if variants continue to rise.