Coronavirus

MAKAVELI

I know you, like so many on the far right believe this virus will just disappear quickly, but that is just not reality. Just look at Florida's numbers. Cases have basically stop falling and deaths continue to rack up. LA population density makes it very susceptible to another huge outbreak especially if variants continue to rise.
I'm not the one calling a weather line. Don't forget to set your alarm to make that call. 😂

Last edited:

rickyb

canada has a pop of 37 million. texas is 30 million. how many deaths did canada have last week? texas 1500 deaths in a week.

Justin Miller

@by_jmiller

·
44m

The 2 medical advisors on
@GregAbbott_TX
’s Strike Force to Open TX who aren’t in his admin weren’t consulted about his decision to lift all COVID mandates. As I reported last year, the Strike Force is otherwise stacked with his big biz donors https://texasobserver.org/texas-economy-greg-abbott-coronavirus/
Quote Tweet

FG8YEs_8_mini.jpg

Mede Nix

@medenix
· 2h
Interesting new info in this story: Two of Abbott’s four medical advisors, who he named at the beginning of the pandemic, said they were not part of the decision to eliminate the mask mandate and to let businesses open completely. Gov. Greg Abbott says it’s time to open Texas 100%, end statewide mask mandate
Show this thread

TTLS1

Is no one in LA being vaccinated?
I know you, like so many on the far right believe this virus will just disappear quickly, but that is just not reality. Just look at Florida's numbers. Cases have basically stop falling and deaths continue to rack up. LA population density makes it very susceptible to another huge outbreak especially if variants continue to rise.

ah yes the typical answer... the variants omg the variants. it will get better when we get a vaccine, wait the vaccine doesnt work against the variants. every time something starts to go somewhat back to normal a new variant pops up. weird how the fear mongering media keeps spinning this rip off pandemic. i wanted fuc**** zombies, not some bull:censored2: boring ass virus. if this :censored2: is sooooo deadly like you want to keep telling and berating everyone with, tell me why i can throw my mask away in a normal garbage can and not in a bio hazard container?