Coronavirus

rickyb

this pandemic was predictable and there was things we couldve done to prevent it but we didnt.

what are conservatives doing now to prevent hte next pandemic?

rickyb

i swear to god conservatives spend more time whining about masks and lock downs than they do talking about why this pandemic happened in the first place and what we can do to prevent hte next one.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
i swear to god conservatives spend more time whining about masks and lock downs than they do talking about why this pandemic happened in the first place and what we can do to prevent hte next one.
Communist China is why this pandemic happened. Conservatives have been talking about that all along. You're just misinformed.

rickyb

Communist China is why this pandemic happened. Conservatives have been talking about that all along. You're just misinformed.
what did they do specifically?

so your saying conservatives believe china is the only country all this time thats been putting us at risk of future pandemics?

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Damn, how many times must one repeat one's self???

I said, and they did say, to open responsibly. With Texas, the governor said they will not mandate mask wearing. You can still wear a mask if you want to. Counties, cities, and private businesses can still have mask rules if they chose. In other words you're not being controlled by the government. I know you like government control but it really is liberating being able to be and adult with the freedom to make your own choices...smh

Older people and those with comorbidities still should isolate until they've been vaccinated or it is safe for them to return to normal activities. Everyone else can go about their business as usual still taking precautions. Locking down is NOT the answer.

Again, why would you lock down if the results are the same? It is NOT science based or even logical. In fact those areas that have locked down have all the other non-virus related problems as previously mentioned. Kids not getting an education, people not getting other health care issues taken care of, suicides going up, mental health dramatically increasing, and many other health related debilitating factors.

So put that in your common sense pipe and smoke it... :teethy:
Texas can't even keep the lights and heat or water on in the Winter. Or make their roads safe to drive on in the Winter.
@PT Car Washer does believe in personal or individual responsibility!
This knowledge of his personal beliefs will help you understand the futility of informing his closed mind.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Almost as much time as they do replying to your mindless posts!
That’s a real waste of time!

rickyb

Almost as much time as they do replying to your mindless posts!
That’s a real waste of time!
preventing the next pandemic is a waste of time? whats with all the super bugs coming out last few decades? theres more and more. weve probably spend more time arguing about what do to during this pandemic than we have about preventing hte next one.