Coronavirus

vantexan

I know where Van gets his “information.” I don’t even have cable. It takes a quick visit to the cdc site to learn this is not true, but Van is too lazy to double check.
The CDC "VAERS" site currently has 4178 reported deaths after receiving a covid vaccine. They haven't yet established a causal relationship but that's how many are there. There are other things that some doctors are starting to question, such as the effects on menstruation and pregnancy, which the CDC doesn't address. All these vaccines are being given under emergency authorization. Not one has been FDA approved. And why the push to vaccinate those who've already gotten the virus? Why vaccinate the young and healthy?

It will be fine

The CDC "VAERS" site currently has 4178 reported deaths after receiving a covid vaccine. They haven't yet established a causal relationship but that's how many are there. There are other things that some doctors are starting to question, such as the effects on menstruation and pregnancy, which the CDC doesn't address. All these vaccines are being given under emergency authorization. Not one has been FDA approved. And why the push to vaccinate those who've already gotten the virus? Why vaccinate the young and healthy?
Those are deaths after receiving the vaccine. The causes are everything under the sun. They are not deaths from getting the vaccine like you said. You are spreading disinformation. The Covid vaccine is safe and effective. Hundreds of millions of people have gotten it. Seriously, you don’t have to repeat everything Tucker says.

fishtm2001

Those are deaths after receiving the vaccine. The causes are everything under the sun. They are not deaths from getting the vaccine like you said. You are spreading disinformation. The Covid vaccine is safe and effective. Hundreds of millions of people have gotten it. Seriously, you don’t have to repeat everything Tucker says.
Bbbbut if Tucky is wrong about this then that must mean....

vantexan

How do you know what the causes are? I'm pretty sure I got the virus in Texas. Why should I have to get the vaccine, which could put those with antibodies at risk? I'll get tested for antibodies, which won't happen until November when back in the States. By then there should be a clearer picture on risks.

It will be fine

How do you know what the causes are? I'm pretty sure I got the virus in Texas. Why should I have to get the vaccine, which could put those with antibodies at risk? I'll get tested for antibodies, which won't happen until November when back in the States. By then there should be a clearer picture on risks.
There is a very clear picture of the risks. The risks are minimal. I don’t care if a homeless guy in Mexico gets the vaccine. I care that enough Americans get it to open everything back up so we don’t have to wear masks indoors anymore. You spreading lies doesn’t help that effort.

Tyrone Slothrop

Trump got the vaccine after he got COVID-19. Do you know something he doesn’t?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Death any time (even months later) after testing positive with covid = covid death. If you question that you are an anti-science lunatic spreading misinformation.

Death shortly after covid vaccine with similar symptoms to everyone else who died shortly after getting vaccine ≠ equal vaccine death. Absolutely has nothing to do with the vaccine. If you question that you are an anti-science lunatic spreading misinformation.

The lack of consistency in some people's thought processes is, sadly, unsurprising.

Last edited: