Coronavirus

vantexan

He’s twisting a reporting system that the CDC uses to explore side effects of vaccines to make it look like the Covid vaccine is deadly. It’s a blatant misrepresentation that Tucker is pushing for some reason. It’s anti-vax quackery.
Nope, the CDC lists those deaths. No twisting necessary. And you still haven't talked about the possible side effects that may happen that the CDC doesn't address. If in 6 months there isn't any statistical proof of serious side effects I'll take a vaccine. But it's prudent to be sure. Outside of one being elderly or ill or obese there's no rush.

It will be fine

Nope, the CDC lists those deaths. No twisting necessary. And you still haven't talked about the possible side effects that may happen that the CDC doesn't address. If in 6 months there isn't any statistical proof of serious side effects I'll take a vaccine. But it's prudent to be sure. Outside of one being elderly or ill or obese there's no rush.
Tucker got vaccinated. You might want to ask yourself why he’s telling you lies about the vaccine after taking it himself.

vantexan

Tucker got vaccinated. You might want to ask yourself why he’s telling you lies about the vaccine after taking it himself.
Millions have. I'm not saying, nor is anyone else, that if you get vaccinated you may immediately drop dead or some such. But the vaccines are too new to know possible side effects that may be harmful to certain groups. And irresponsible to push them as totally safe without that knowledge.

It will be fine

Millions have. I'm not saying, nor is anyone else, that if you get vaccinated you may immediately drop dead or some such. But the vaccines are too new to know possible side effects that may be harmful to certain groups. And irresponsible to push them as totally safe without that knowledge.
You don’t think 150 million people in America alone is a good sample size? The side effects are known.

vantexan

Do you think India is making up their numbers?
We know in America that almost all deaths occur in the elderly or those with various illnesses or conditions. Now imagine a country with four times our population in an area about a third our size with seriously deficient hygiene standards for hundreds of millions. What did you think was going to happen?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You dont have to. You never had to.
This :censored2: seriously needs to end though. It’s over. The old people are vaccinated. Let’s get back to normal.

Read an article today that since so many are vaccinated they expect a large drop in cases the next few months. Oh the next few months. Wtf do you call 260k daily cases in Jan to less than 50k now?

It will be fine

Long term effects known? Seriously? Weren't you one of those who were bashing the Trump administration for rushing vaccines to market?
So you think this vaccine will have crazy long term effects not seen in any other vaccine? How long are you going to wait? 10 years? Why are you taking advice from an entertainer over your doctor?

vantexan

So you think this vaccine will have crazy long term effects not seen in any other vaccine? How long are you going to wait? 10 years? Why are you taking advice from an entertainer over your doctor?
I have no idea. Which is why I think it's prudent to wait. When the virus arrived it was prudent to shutdown until we had a better understanding of who was in danger. Reasonable people saw that it wasn't killing everyone and got their states up and running much sooner than those who still to this day want people wearing masks outside and in sports, even if they're vaccinated. No gatherings in homes, even if vaccinated. This virus has clearly delineated the divide between those who want freedom while practicing reasonable safety measures, and those who want complete control and are willing to run over others to get it. And by the way both Pfizer and Moderna created vaccines with new technology not used in any other vaccine. Johnson and Johnson took the traditional approach.