Coronavirus

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
One big problem I have with President Trump is he measures his success on the stock market. I was hoping for better for this administration.

Oh look, your hope came true, not the stock market either. :wink-very:

Trump declares 'dawn of a new Middle East' as he presides over signing of historic deals

President Trump on Tuesday declared the "dawn of a new Middle East” as he presided over the signing of two historic Middle East diplomatic deals between Israel and two Gulf nations.

fishtm2001

"The genuine news here is that, contrary to what was thought at the time, Trump didn’t ignore the scientists or wave away their advice when the pandemic took off. No, he understood their analyses and forecasts perfectly well. He just decided not to do anything about it—and, worse still, to encourage others not to do much either. Before we could only speculate that Trump was personally responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands; now we know it. "

Fred Kaplan

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
"The genuine news here is that, contrary to what was thought at the time, Trump didn’t ignore the scientists or wave away their advice when the pandemic took off. No, he understood their analyses and forecasts perfectly well. He just decided not to do anything about it—and, worse still, to encourage others not to do much either. Before we could only speculate that Trump was personally responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands; now we know it. "

Fred Kaplan
But what did CHOMSKY say???

Box Ox

But what did CHOMSKY say???

4bvon4.jpg

Box Ox

Have you ever seen rickyb and fish at the same time? Just saying...

To be fair: although Mr Fish often displays flawed thinking, it does appear to be a product of his own sentient thought. Uncle Rick isn't capable of producing his own thoughts. It's either great acting or they are indeed two different people.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
To be fair: although Mr Fish often displays flawed thinking, it does appear to be a product of his own sentient thought. Uncle Rick isn't capable of producing his own thoughts. It's either great acting or they are indeed two different people.
If you Google what he posts, the majority of the time it is copy pasted directly from salon, wapo, or digbysblog. He changes President Trump to something stupid like Donald the dumb and the rest is just a straight copy.

He hardly ever sources what he copied.

These leftists can't think for themselves.

rickyb

That's @rickyb!
I don't think Fishy can even read ... I guess he can listen to videos.
i cant fish. ive been on a fishing boat alot in san fran, and laguna and oregon bc i thought about working on boats. i didnt barf and read a book, but when i got on land i felt :censored2:ed. i like chomskys conversational books. i have 3 of his books 1 of them is called on anarchism.

rickyb

BILL'S MESSAGE OF THE DAY
Is President Trump Responsible for Covid?
By: Bill O'ReillySeptember 14, 2020
COVID is still making life hard in America - and around the world.
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo continues to say the virus and its devastation is all President Trump’s fault.
You may remember that Governor Cuomo demanded that New York State nursing homes accept elderly Covid patients.

That colossally bad decision led to thousands of deaths in nursing homes. So how can Covid be pinned on President Trump? It is a mystery of the universe.
And then there is merry old England – which is not very merry at the moment. Covid is making a big comeback there, so much so that the British government has banned groups of more than 6 – anywhere, anytime.
Is that Prime Minister Johnson’s fault? Is anyone putting the virus blame on Boris?
Then again maybe the contagion in Europe is Trump’s fault too – same in Brazil, Australia, and Botswana.
Yes - Trump is the ‘super spreader’ – just ask Andrew Cuomo, who is incredibly shifting blame from his own terrible nursing home decision – to the President of the United States, who had nothing to do with it.
dumb but cuomo is also guilty

rickyb

this is the real mr fish. his art is with a ralph nader book recently, he used to always do the art for chris hedges articles.

1600226282713.png
1600226553755.png

1600226734385.png

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Up In Smoke

He's waiting for his waiter to give him the OK to release the details. A lot of people say they love it!!!