Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
He's waiting for his waiter to give him the OK to release the details. A lot of people say they love it!!!
Ronald McDonald?
Yeah, If you didn't watch the Town Hall meeting last night, you may want to.
First place ... my reply was funny.

Secondly, I pride myself on not watching all that stupid s:censored2:t on TV except for the funny outtakes.

Thirdly, you realize that nothing posted in Current Events appeals to a rational process for anyone with an IQ above 80.

Fourthly, ...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Twitter reportedly suspended the account of Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan — just hours after she told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that China intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus.

Yan had four active tweets on her page before Twitter suspended the account.

One tweet linked to the recent research. Another tweet sent users to her research credentials. A third tweet alleged that the Zenodo repository — which hosted the research paper — had been hacked. A fourth was a retweet from Trump aide Peter Navarro who spoke about Yan's claim against China, saying it would be "unbelievable if it weren't so believable."

Up In Smoke

First place ... my reply was funny.

Secondly, I pride myself on not watching all that stupid s:censored2:t on TV except for the funny outtakes.

Thirdly, you realize that nothing posted in Current Events appeals to a rational process for anyone with an IQ above 80.

Fourthly, ...
First place ... My reply was facetious.

Secondly, I prefer to consume my information live, without a narrative.

Thirdly, I realize this platform doesn't discriminate based on intellect.

Fourthly, "Any of you guys calls me Francis, and I'll kill you."

See what I did there??

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Twitter reportedly suspended the account of Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan — just hours after she told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that China intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus.

One tweet linked to the recent research. Another tweet sent users to her research credentials. A third tweet alleged that the Zenodo repository — which hosted the research paper — had been hacked. A fourth was a retweet from Trump aide Peter Navarro who spoke about Yan's claim against China, saying it would be "unbelievable if it weren't so believable."

The Plot Thickens...:beafraid:

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Fact-Checking COVID-19 Whistleblower Li-Meng Yan's Paper Suggesting Coronavirus is Man-Made

"Moreover, it appears as though the Society was founded by a former POTUS adviser that was recently charged by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for fraud, along with Guo Wengui, a Chinese businessman who fled China back in 2014 due to bribery charges and more.

With that, many are skeptical about the legitimacy of the paper."
Glad to know Steve Bannon is such a fan of science

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It's true, no one takes you seriously.
200 (13).gif

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
If true the 6 min video in the link is very scary.

Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19

The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday.

Carlson specifically asked Dr. Li-Meng Yan whether she believed the Chinese Communist Party released the virus "on purpose." "Yes, of course, it's intentionally," she responded on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Yan said more evidence would be released but pointed to her own high-ranking position at a World Health Organization reference lab as a reason to trust her allegation.

"I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab, which is the top coronavirus lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved [in] the hospital ... also I work with the top corona[virus] virologist in the world," she said.

It will be fine

The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday.

Carlson specifically asked Dr. Li-Meng Yan whether she believed the Chinese Communist Party released the virus "on purpose." "Yes, of course, it's intentionally," she responded on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Yan said more evidence would be released but pointed to her own high-ranking position at a World Health Organization reference lab as a reason to trust her allegation.

"I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab, which is the top coronavirus lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved [in] the hospital ... also I work with the top corona[virus] virologist in the world," she said.
Don’t worry, it’s not true.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
First it was bats that escaped from a lab in Wuhan who were sold or infected other animals from a fresh meat market.
No you want me to believe that they let the infected bats go, intentionally ?

When will this episode of The Twilight Zone be over ?

Box Ox

FFA88753-45E4-4EE5-97B9-FD6F8985560D.jpeg