Coronavirus

223,730 dead Americans, 9.296+million infected. The US saw over 71,000 new diagnosed Covid19 sufferers yesterday. A high since June. The right wingers making this political want the pandemic to drag on! Put a mask on and shut it! Once again the state of Florida led the way with deaths 100. Florida has led the nation in deaths since June.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Cupcake, you posted that your local was disciplining those who don’t wear masks. Your post not mine. I didn’t spin your words. You posted what you posted. Also one can be out for 2 weeks and not have Covid19. Lastly, loose lipped people are usually ones who start rumors. Unless you heard it out of the person who has Covid19, then it’s a rumor. But drivers like you lack a certain education, which is why you drive package cars, less responsibility. No college.
Nope.
Wrong again. Lol.
You ever get tired of that?

We are to grieve all mask discipline. That's per the BA.
We haven't had any. Likely because 710 has taken that stance.

That's very public knowledge, and I'd invite you to call up the hall at this number and ask them about it: (773) 254-3200.

I agree that most part time supervisors belong on the short bus and can't be trusted. (No offence meant, of course. :) )Don't worry, they aren't my only source of knowledge.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
There's a difference between Freedom and irresponsibility. It's why you don't go outside naked
quote-there-is-no-nonsense-so-errant-that-it-cannot-be-made-the-creed-of-the-vast-majority-ber...jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

So much truth. For those of you still overcome by forced narrative media, I recommend that you not go to this website. It might cause your minds to implode. For everyone else, here's even more doctors who are against the lockdowns. They currently claim about 7500 signers beyond the original 6 founders.