Da Beach

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Its nice to trade the big brown truck in for a spot on the beach for a day. What is everyone doing today?
IMG_20130704_104927_433.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hopefully pulling the motor and tranny out of the mustang. Among much else work to the car. What do I feel like doing?

Not jack squat. Been after 8:30 all week. Work 4 days but put in the same number of hours. Sounds like a ups holiday week to me.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Started the day with a nice m/c ride with my wife, some yard work, now drinking a yuengling, getting ready for my family to come over for a cook out. Maybe I should have a second beer.

ymelord

Cementups
Sounds like an invite. We need to directions, fool.

Go to the T in the road, turn right, then drive untill you see that big pine tree, turn left, then drive,, oh about 2,3,4, maybe 5 miles or so, take a right, when you get to the bridge over the creek slow down and take the next left, another right at the old barn with the metal roof, can't miss it, it's in the field, look for the big white house. That's it your there.

Johney

Don't forget beer numbers 3 4 5 and 6.....but don't go over 28!
Laying low on the beer today gotta be prepared for a mess tomorrow. I always like what the dispatcher says "But you only have 20 more stops than normal" Yea but I'm adding 50 more miles to get all the area covered.

Buck Fifty

Even with the 3 to 5 inches of rain predicted here, the pool party/fish fry/fireworks must go on and will. I see it like this, its nothing compared to what the veterans face and have faced for us.

bellesmom

Lucky UPSers that work in air hubs got to work this morning, then a nap and now enjoying AC while watching recorded shows.