Dash Cam

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Ok, you dodged the question twice. I get it. Just remememb who was accused of being foolish.
Do you want the name, address, phone number, Facebook, Insta and Snap information for the person that did mine?

It isn't that hard to install a camera smaller than a GoPro into the bumper of a vehicle.
Cut a hole and stick it in there. Won't look pretty but it will work..

I don't own commercial vehicles.
I didn't convince and OEM to integrate one into the bumpers of my 2 trucks and 3 cars.
You don't need the OEM to give you permission. It is as simple as paying a custom Car Audio installer the required amount of money.
Are you related to @UpstateNYUPSer? He was supremely foolish

BootsOnTarmac

How do you keep the lens clean? Do you have a display to view the video, or do you have to remove a memory card from under the seat? Bluetooth maybe?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Anyone have one for their personal vehicle? What should I look for if I buy one?

PS, I know Feeder drivers who hook theirs up to the tractor every day.
We have been told that it isn’t a good idea from fdr mgt.... the rigs have forward facing cameras anyway and the sup couldn’t give an explanation on why it “wasn’t a good idea”.... typical

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Anyone have one for their personal vehicle? What should I look for if I buy one?

PS, I know Feeder drivers who hook theirs up to the tractor every day.
Along with their 2 cb’s, satellite radio, police scanner, forward facing go pro, and ham radio???? Some of these feeder guys are ridiculous with their gadgets and electronics...