Debt Ceiling ⬆️ = Higher UPS wages?

• Yes

• No

• Loose some weight

• Retire already

• I’ll still be broke

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thebrownblob

Yes but PT UPS Union members are in the same industry making Union negotiated minimum wages. How do you justify that?
Hey 2018 called and they want your silly complaint back. Get back to us when you have a new shtick, this one is feeling old, especially considering how you go out of your way to screw lower seniority people by stealing full-time positions, helping management keep cost down.

Hey 2018 called and they want your silly complaint back. Get back to us when you have a new shtick, this one is feeling old, especially considering how you go out of your way to screw lower seniority people by stealing full-time positions, helping management keep cost down.
I'm not the one promoting lower wage Union jobs so other Union members can make $50plus /hr.

You haven’t stated any real issues or proposals. And I have pointed out exactly who you are. If that’s too much for you to handle it should be, I would be ashamed if I were you.
You are the very reason political attacks adds are so affective. Distort every issue and never allow a response. Don't matter to me. I will retire and make more money sitting at home than you make working. I will miss the job and helping out the young guys and gals.

Thebrownblob

You are the very reason political attacks adds are so affective. Distort every issue and never allow a response. Don't matter to me. I will retire and make more money sitting at home than you make working. I will miss the job and helping out the young guys and gals.
Keep dreaming you’re the guy that goes running around calling everything Qanon that you don’t agree with And you’re a dues paying scab. Your opinion is meaningless. I have zero pity for you. And you won’t touch what I make sitting in your double wide trailer L O L.

Cowboy Mac

Yeah a $50/hr delivery driver will bring down inflation. And how much does the Dominos pay their delivery drivers?

Yes but PT UPS Union members are in the same industry making Union negotiated minimum wages. How do you justify that?

I'm not the one promoting lower wage Union jobs so other Union members can make $50plus /hr.

You voted for it. Now you’re complaining?