Do you run late-air straight or in trace?

Grey

We've been leaving the building no earlier than 9:55-10 all week and everyone's been having late air. Do you run late air between 1030-1045 or just in your regular trace when you get to it?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
We've been leaving the building no earlier than 9:55-10 all week and everyone's been having late air. Do you run late air between 1030-1045 or just in your regular trace when you get to it?
What does your supervisor say to do?
You will get fifty diffrent answers to that question . They are the ones who have to answer for the lates, let them decide

Faceplanted

Do the right thing. What if somebody is waiting on papers for a closing or something very important? I usually run all my air first. Doesn't matter if I get to my first air stop at 1035

tacken

Hey maybe they should go back to there saying the world on time!! They cant get the packages to us on time.

onewithedd

I try to get mine done before commit 1200 where I am but when you don't get it til 1230 not much you can do. I still run most of it off if it's letters and medical. Screw Amazon. I love it beat when they message and say sheet air as late weather even tho there is no "weather" "work as directed" after 25 years at this company I can honestly say " I'm embarrassed to work for this company". BAD SANTA!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I try to get mine done before commit 1200 where I am but when you don't get it til 1230 not much you can do. I still run most of it off if it's letters and medical. Screw Amazon. I love it beat when they message and say sheet air as late weather even tho there is no "weather" "work as directed" after 25 years at this company I can honestly say " I'm embarrassed to work for this company". BAD SANTA!!

The "weather" does not have to be local to cause the air to be late.

To the OP----DO NOT take it upon yourself to run your air in trace.

Box Ox

I go ahead and run it. People already at the table ready to close a deal with a real estate agent. Surgeries planned around receiving a vital tool or medication, etc.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I go ahead and run it. People already at the table ready to close a deal with a real estate agent. Surgeries planned around receiving a vital tool or medication, etc.

But doesn't it piss you off when you break your neck to get a NDA package there in time only for you come back later to the same place during residentials and there is that same air package sitting untouched at 6pm?

Box Ox

But doesn't it piss you off when you break your neck to get a NDA package there in time only for you come back later to the same place during residentials and there is that same air package sitting untouched at 6pm?

Nah. I kind of enjoy the tight NDA rush as long as I can be safe and still get enough volume off before pickups. And it's needed urgently more often than not. Now an EAM still sitting on the porch at 6pm? Mind blower.

ManInBrown

In trace. Delivered 2 NDAs last night after 9pm

As long as they say in trace that's what it is. Couldn't care less I friend it was my last stop at 10:30. If the customer calls Dispatch and they need it ASAP, I'll set a meet point.

barnyard

KTM rider
I work as directed. If they tell me to run it in trace, I do; if not, I don't. If you ask your supe, they will tell you what they prefer. More often than not, my bosses say, do what you can for a business.