Do you run late-air straight or in trace?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Another example of why I won't buy this company's stock. If we take care of the customer, the profits will come. We are slowly eroding what's left of our reputation that justifies a higher shipper rate.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
But doesn't it piss you off when you break your neck to get a NDA package there in time only for you come back later to the same place during residentials and there is that same air package sitting untouched at 6pm?
Doesn't matter to me. They paid for the commit time. If they want to chunk it in the trash, so be it.

onewithedd

The "weather" does not have to be local to cause the air to be late.

Yes it does. If it was delayed elsewhere then it is up to UPS to put a weather delay on that plane or truck. Once I receive the air in my package car and there is no bad weather in my area it is X - Late other not C? - severe weather on area, but when they tell me to sheet as late weather when it is sunny and 60 is an outright lie

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nah. I kind of enjoy the tight NDA rush as long as I can be safe and still get enough volume off before pickups. And it's needed urgently more often than not. Now an EAM still sitting on the porch at 6pm? Mind blower.

I added my daughter as an authorized user on my credit card and thought that they would send it US Mail-----they overnighted it. They were out of town but thankfully her MIL was checking their mail when they were gone.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Have been instructed to deliver all my air in trace for about 2 weeks now. The 1030 commits are a no brainer and I will deliver them in trace or when I am relatively close. I try to make service on the commercial noon commits but will deliver the residentials in trace.