Dog poop

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hey I'm glad they do it. You want to own a dog? Then pick up after him.

It's funny to watch people argue the test results. It happens every couple weeks.
I prefer my way.

I had a neighbor whose dog :censored2: in my yard every day. I talked to them about it and nothing happened. So I bagged it and tossed it on their front step for a few days until it stopped.

542thruNthru

I prefer my way.

I had a neighbor whose dog :censored2: in my yard every day. I talked to them about it and nothing happened. So I bagged it and tossed it on their front step for a few days until it stopped.

Easier to do when you know who your neighbors are. The funny thing is my huge apartment complex is no dogs allowed but everybody gets their doctor to put down that they are emotional support dogs. There are tons of dogs in the complex.

People that live in a 1,000 sqft apartment own a damn Great Dane. Seriously that's just ridiculous.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Easier to do when you know who your neighbors are. The funny thing is my huge apartment complex is no dogs allowed but everybody gets their doctor to put down that they are emotional support dogs. There are tons of dogs in the complex.

People that live in a 1,000 sqft apartment own a damn Great Dane. Seriously that's just ridiculous.
I’m not a huge dog person anyway so yeah I don’t get it.

My niece lives with her pothead boyfriend. Since they moved in together she’s lost about 40 lbs because they literally can’t afford to eat all of the time.

They needed those two German Shepard puppies they got though. Smh

Zowert

I can’t stand people who don’t pick up after their dog. If I’m driving by and I see someone let their dog crap on public property and not pick it up I will honk and scream at them, “Pick that $#!t up jerkoff!”

Poop Head

Judge me.
No you don't
I really do.

There's houses on my route that I refer to as "dog-:censored2: beach". (Like Omaha Beach) Years and years of dog :censored2: EVERYWHERE! I'm talking like you cannot walk up the driveway and make it out clean if you tried. So I just tromp right up, do a few nice schmeers of the boot, set the piece down (usually on the hinge side of the door, so they gotta step out and around the door to get it), say stuff like "nasty people, clean up after your dogs, just pathetic, etc..." Go back, clean as much off on the curb, and adios!

Bob11B

The best is when the dog :censored2:s all over the walkpath to the house. I'll purposely step in it, then shmeer it all over their porch, stairs, stoop, etc...
Hahaha this reminds me...I deliver to a house that is apartment B (upstairs) the porch used to always be covered with dog :censored2:. A few months ago I put their hello fresh right on a pile of fresh dog :censored2: and then pushed the package a little closer to the front door. Since then, I haven’t seen piles of poo on the porch.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
In your driving career, how many times have you accidentally step on them?

For me, just once. On a raining day in the night. Had to find a water puddle to soak it off.
I have never stepped in dog shi t on purpose, but I have stepped into a couple of fresh ones and it makes for a shi tty day

sikidiki

The best is when you get that thawing action in the spring and its like a creamy nougat so when you step in it you pretty much know you're gonna be tracking that :censored2: everywhere. Or when its a hot day and you can smell the stewing meat cigar with a hint of rancid piss blowing up your nose.

542thruNthru

I dodged a bullet a couple of weeks ago.I was walking under a tree heard the bird,then heard the noise.Boom bird crap right by my foot.Damn that was a close one.

Then you didn't dodge a bullet. SMH

Nevermind, I read that differently. Way yo dodge that bullet! :)

Last edited:

WTFm8

AF361790-063E-436B-B7D7-A9615EA23CD7.gif