Don't Leave The Union....

Undertow

The Hoffa Taylor CORRUPT Company Controlled union IS NO union. We are paying them to take $ And rights away from Upsers. And they kept the membership in the dark. They are POS.
All true. They have clearly revealed themselves to be working on the company's behalf rather than that of the voting members and that fact alone underscores just how unfit for the positions they currently hold. The contempt and complete disgust for Hoffa and Taylor are understandable and in a certain way, necessary in the wake of what they've done.

Here's the thing, though. Withdrawing from the union in spite or anger to "show them" is the wrong path to take and here's why - That's exactly what they and the company want members to do. They absolutely want you, me, and every other member disgusted with this whole farce they orchestrated to knee jerk react in an impulsive rage. Why? Because rash decisions made in an angry, vengeful state of mind most often backfire long term for acting out of short term impulse. That's part of the lynchpin that so much of their Divide And Conquer strategy hinges on. Negotiate not just a weak contract, but do it in a severely prolonged manner while knee capping and even expelling negotiators that stood up for long established chief concerns among the membership that responded to the surveys, thus feeding an already substantial undercurrent of doubt among many that the union is really there to serve it's long stated purpose.

I'm just as angry as you or anyone else that they were corrupt and disrespectful of our hard work, dedication and commitment to try it, but the fact that they followed a course charted specifically for us to lose isn't enough for me to want to help them succeed even further in their plans to undermine and weaken us as a group. We need to think beyond yelling even louder at Hoffa and Taylor than any or all of us were 3, 6 months or even a year ago. They have beyond all and any doubt as of now pledged never to listen to us no matter what, so it's no use wasting energy on trying to get their attention at this point. What we now need to focus on is identifying potential candidates for 2021 who can demonstrate concrete evidence that they indeed have advocated on behalf of the rank and file and aren't simply a bought and paid for stooges of the company these guys have proven themselves to be.

SameRightsForAll

I told you guys it would be imposed. All the cocky vote no guys chose not to listen and acted like you knew the rules. Now your doing it again. Just stay in the union and get 12,000 more votes next time. Withdrawing from the union and your voting rights is stupid. What s bunch of quitters!

We have no union or voting power. This was made very clear on Oct 5th.

Slug Life

When do we eat?
You need a new hobby. I can’t believe you would post something so stupid. Wait yes I can.
First off Laguna Tony Q Soil. Let me state this once again. When it I comes to filing I’m Jordan. You are some bum from the Euro League you catch my drift?
Second I normally allow only my wife to lick my balls. However after hearing of what you did for Hoffa I’m willing to see what all the fuss is about.
As for hobby for a guy who has his hands in Hoffa’s pockets all day tugging the inch worm one can only wonder...

LagunaBrown

First off Laguna Tony Q Soil. Let me state this once again. When it I comes to filing I’m Jordan. You are some bum from the Euro League you catch my drift?
Second I normally allow only my wife to lick my balls. However after hearing of what you did for Hoffa I’m willing to see what all the fuss is about.
As for hobby for a guy who has his hands in Hoffa’s pockets all day tugging the inch worm one can only wonder...
Just the fact you need to talk about your balls Hoffa and your wife instead of the contract says a lot about your Union knowledge. Obviously the membership in your local know a lot more than your dumb :censored2: that’s why they voted yes. You have no influence and a hero in your own mind. The results speak for themselves. The reality is you come here cheerleading a no vote because you couldn’t get it done at your Local (the real world).

Slug Life

When do we eat?
Just the fact you need to talk about your balls Hoffa and your wife instead of the contract says a lot about your Union knowledge. Obviously the membership in your local know a lot more than your dumb :censored2: that’s why they voted yes. You have no influence and a hero in your own mind. The results speak for themselves. The reality is you come here cheerleading a no vote because you couldn’t get it done at your Local (the real world).
The fact you voted yes says how much Union knowledge you have. So I’ll leave it on that note. Fact I get plenty of penalty pay young Padawan. Again I’m a Sith Lord you are a mere Stormtrooper.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
hand_drawn_corrections-35-512.png

LagunaBrown

Sure buddy but you are still a yes sheep over.
You are a vote no sheep that brings up items from other regions that don’t relate to your Local. Your all butthurt your BA tells the members the truth and your membership voted yes. You come here to bitch and cry with all the other TDU social media sheep.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You are a vote no sheep that brings up items from other regions that don’t relate to your Local. Your all butthurt your BA tells the members the truth and they voted yes. You come here to bitch and cry with all the other TDU social media sheep.

If I had a nickel for every time you use the word "your" incorrectly instead of "you're", I'd have a heck of a lot more money than this awful contract is going to get me.

LagunaBrown

Get your Big Chief tablet and write 50 times...
your- it belongs to you.

then write 50 times...
you're- you are.

Hope this helps.
No. It bothers you a hell of a lot more than it bothers me. The problem is “your” too worried about the spelling and don’t listen to reason. There is too much concern complaining about petty stuff on this sight.