Don't Leave The Union....

No your too dumb to know that your a Union buster. You are ignorant to the rules that govern the Union. You don’t know how they are amended. You just make up stupid :censored2: up that weakens the Union. In your mind you are an activist but reality is your an anarchist.
How did the vote no movement not know this could happen? What a bunch of amateurs. Very poor leadership there.

Foamer Pyle

No you are too dumb to know that you are a Union buster. You are ignorant to the rules that govern the Union. You don’t know how they are amended. You just make up stupid :censored2: up that weakens the Union. In your mind you are an activist but reality is your an anarchist.
I know that the Union did not have to ratify this contract. I think this Union deserves a good busting. I remember not that long ago, Hoffa telling everyone that he was against the 70 hour work week, and he would take care of it in the upcoming contract. Geez, he really took care of it, didn’t he. Just rolled right over and took it in the keister.

LagunaBrown

I know that the Union did not have to ratify this contract. I think this Union deserves a good busting. I remember not that long ago, Hoffa telling everyone that he was against the 70 hour work week, and he would take care of it in the upcoming contract. Geez, he really took care of it, didn’t he. Just rolled right over and took it in the keister.
Weaken the Union and you will know what it means to take it in the keister. Making a 100k a year, pension and free healthcare is NOT, so stop with the dramatics. You guys are making me glad I already did my time because you guys are gonna :censored2: the bed the way you are headed.

Foamer Pyle

Weaken the Union and you will know what it means to take it in the keister. Making a 100k a year, pension and free healthcare is NOT, so stop with the dramatics. You guys are making me glad I already did my time because you guys are gonna :censored2: the bed the way you are headed.
Uh, we just got pooped on. Be glad you don’t have to deal with this 22.4 nonsense, and not guaranteed your 8 on Monday, because the company is cutting routes. I don’t have to worry about that with my seniority, but i am thinking about the lower guys, who’s routes will be cut, and they will have to work pre load, and unload to get their hours.

LagunaBrown

Uh, we just got pooped on. Be glad you don’t have to deal with this 22.4 nonsense, and not guaranteed your 8 on Monday, because the company is cutting routes. I don’t have to worry about that with my seniority, but i am thinking about the lower guys, who’s routes will be cut, and they will have to work pre load, and unload to get their hours.
Dude they have not even hired a 22.4 yet. Stop playing like it’s a boogie man. Let me make it easy for you. The Union is responsible for this thing to work to your benefit right? Well let them show you it can work, if not vote them out, run for office and do better. I am sick and tired of all the crying on social media. Talk is cheap! Step up and try their job if you think it is so easy. You can even take a pay cut if you think they are overpaid. Lol!

Foamer Pyle

Dude they have not even hired a 22.4 yet. Stop playing like it’s a boogie man. Let me make it easy for you. The Union is responsible for this thing to work to your benefit right? Well let them show you it can work, if not vote them out, run for office and do better. I am sick and tired of all the crying on social media. Talk is cheap! Step up and try their job if you think it is so easy. You can even take a pay cut if you think they are overpaid. Lol!
No, the union isn’t going to make this work. It’s like any other thing, UPS will exploit this, and we will get screwed. I rememeber the division manager telling me that i would only see a couple over 70’s a week. Wow, look how that turned out. It’s a sofa, a generator, refrigerator, and a trampoline every day. You don’t have a dog in this race, your retired. Last contract the Union told us how they would make it easier to get on the 9.5 list, and we would get paid for the first violation, and couldn’t be dumped on, Thursday or Friday, all lies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
latest

No, the union isn’t going to make this work. It’s like any other thing, UPS will exploit this, and we will get screwed. I rememeber the division manager telling me that i would only see a couple over 70’s a week. Wow, look how that turned out. It’s a sofa, a generator, refrigerator, and a trampoline every day. You don’t have a dog in this race, your retired. Last contract the Union told us how they would make it easier to get on the 9.5 list, and we would get paid for the first violation, and couldn’t be dumped on, Thursday or Friday, all lies.
I guess the weak keep getting weaker.

Foamer Pyle

I’m not retired but getting there. 1989 is right. The weak get weaker. Get in there and do a better job of enforcing the contract. Don’t just bitch on a website.
I talked about UPS exploiting contracts, and things the Union has lied about. I can’t fix what the Union lied about, and cannot enforce weak language in a contract. Weak language allows the company to crap all over us.

I talked about UPS exploiting contracts, and things the Union has lied about. I can’t fix what the Union lied about, and cannot enforce weak language in a contract. Weak language allows the company to crap all over us.
Strong language is difficult for the scum to weasel out of = more terminations that stick.

LagunaBrown

Dont just lay down and give up like that. You can enforce the contract but you must actually have to be involved. Become stewards, Business Agents and Local leaders. Seriously what amazing changes do you really expect when peoples only effort is a vote and posting opinions to social media?