Don't Leave The Union....

Time for change

hand_drawn_corrections-35-512.png
Hoffa runs pensions in the ground and wants taxpayers to bail them out. I bet anything one of the reasons he needs to impose these contracts is because of his failure as president to keep the pensions afloat. You failed Hoffa, those pensions have nothing to do with tax cuts.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Hoffa runs pensions in the ground and wants taxpayers to bail them out. I bet anything one of the reasons he needs to impose these contracts is because of his failure as president to keep the pensions afloat. You failed Hoffa, those pensions have nothing to do with tax cuts.

What ?

@Time for change;

With all due respect, you're starting to lose it here.

Hoffa does not "control" any Pension fund.

Never has.... and never will.

-Bug-

Time for change

What ?

@Time for change;

With all due respect, you're starting to lose it here.

Hoffa does not "control" any Pension fund.

Never has.... and never will.

-Bug-

Um he is responsible for several things that contribute to the pension mess, and didn’t he get like 6 billion dollars and still can shore things up? His watch, his responsibility. He talks about corporate tax rates on that video like corporations should be bailing out pension liabilities. You aren’t losing it, you never had a decent IQ to begin with.

Last edited:

Um he is responsible for several things that contribute to the pension mess, and didn’t he get like 6 billion dollars and still can sure things up? His watch, his responsibility. He talks about corporate tax rates on that video like corporations should be bailing out pension liabilities. You aren’t losing it, you never had a decent IQ to begin with.
I believe he was saying that you could shore up pensions instead giving tax breaks.

Time for change

Why should the government(taxpayer) be on the hook for private pension failures?
Not about to get in a discussion about how unfair and non competitive our corporate tax rates were and still are to some degree. The tax cuts were necessary for this incredible growth. That’s why I’m so upset about this contract, these are extraordinary times and the IBT had all the leverage and completely squandered it.

jagger john

There are other unions out there which could take over at the drop of a hat and not miss a step! It could be done in less than a year!

THE IBT IS NOT THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN PEOPLE!

THE IBT DOESN'T GIVE A :censored2: ABOUT IT'S UPS MEMBERS!
100 percent right 32 year no more dues being paid here we pay leaders .leaders cut are throats will start paying dues again when we have new leadership

LagunaBrown

Not about to get in a discussion about how unfair and non competitive our corporate tax rates were and still are to some degree. The tax cuts were necessary for this incredible growth. That’s why I’m so upset about this contract, these are extraordinary times and the IBT had all the leverage and completely squandered it.

100 percent right 32 year no more dues being paid here we pay leaders .leaders cut are throats will start paying dues again when we have new leadership
Why don’t you guys just shut up and run for a position at your local. Crying on the internet about not paying dues isn’t going to change anything. Walk a mile in their shoes because nobody really cares about your lame opinion. You sound like pouty faced teenagers instead of grown men. If you think you can do a better job then do it or STFU. (go Dodgers)

Time for change

Why don’t you guys just shut up and run for a position at your local. Crying on the internet about not paying dues isn’t going to change anything. Walk a mile in their shoes because nobody really cares about your lame opinion. You sound like pouty faced teenagers instead of grown men. If you think you can do a better job then do it or STFU. (go Dodgers)
You tell them rainbow warrior.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

I like the “STFU” and then the go dodgers. Lol

Foamer Pyle

it’s not the leadership it’s the weak ass members. Complaining the contract is so bad but apparently it’s not so bad because they want to stay for the free medical, pension and industry leading pay the Union gets them. It’s obviously just an excuse to free load off the Union and stop paying dues. Idiots are cutting of their nose despite their face. The end of the Union is not Hoffa or Z or anyone else. Clearly it is these imbeciles that are too stupid to realize they were only 12,000 votes away from winning and planning to weaken the Union by not paying dues and withdrawing their right to vote. Amazing! I am not kidding the vote no guys are passionate but the most uniformed stupid people I have seen in my career at UPS. You want new leadership but can not even demonstrate any amongst yourselves. They are really all a bunch of anarchists thinking they are an activists!
You are entitled to your opinion, but i don’t agree with you. I wish everyone would withdraw from the Union, and force them to renegotiate. I voted no, this is a garbage contract, and the union used a loophole to jam it down our throats.

LagunaBrown

You are entitled to your opinion, but i don’t agree with you. I wish everyone would withdraw from the Union, and force them to renegotiate. I voted no, this is a garbage contract, and the union used a loophole to jam it down our throats.
No you are too dumb to know that you are a Union buster. You are ignorant to the rules that govern the Union. You don’t know how they are amended. You just make up stupid :censored2: up that weakens the Union. In your mind you are an activist but reality is your an anarchist.

Last edited: