Don't run and gun they said...

Indecisi0n

Mon - 8.5
Tues - 8.75
Wed- 20.6
Thur - 9.37
Fri - 9.5
Sat - 6

Feels good getting my cardio done for the day and being back for dinner. 130-150 stops, 2-5 pickups a day rural route, 40 min drive to route, 40 min back to center. It's like Christmas but without the bulk and businesses.

Felt cute today, switched out my hikers and bought some running shoes. Bought a 6 pack of Monster energy on sale. Going to make management proud and smash their numbers tomorrow. Might call in on Tuesday, dunno.

tfw you get home early
tfw you're getting in better shape everyday
tfw jealous gazes from the nearby broken down RPCD
tfw management pats you on the back and lets you call in whenever

Post your 100m dash numbers below.
Ahhhh to be young and dumb.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I can’t wait until I see paychecks like this. 6 months baby

You don't want to see paychecks like that.

He worked 17 hours of overtime-----that is roughly 3.5 hours per day.

Do you realize that Uncle Sam takes the bulk of most of the OT worked after the first 8 hours of OT? At that point you are basically working to pay the taxes on that money. How does that make any sense?

Budget based on 40 and you won't have to work 57 hours.

Wait. You’re....you’re excited for peak?
Who are you?

Never came anywhere near this at any time during my 30 years.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I’m excited to hit top pay which happens to be around peak too.
I got 14 months baby

So I assume both of you are in progression and can't wait for that $11-12/hr bump in pay. Can't blame you for that; however, I do have some advice-----if you are comfortably living at your current wage you should seriously look in to maxing out your 401k once you hit top rate. The contributed amount comes right off of your gross wage and could save you a bundle when you file in 2021.