Doorbell footage captures delivery driver's meltdown when picking up 144 pound package

take your time

I dont understand why he didnt use a handcart. Slowly load the package onto the cart, wheel it carefully to the rear of the truck. Use leverage to load it into the truck. Load handcart, close rear door. Drive away. Simple.

The problem is he is probably a runner.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

:censored2: that woman. Seriously. Entitled and stupid. Love the repeat offenders that will just keep ordering heavy :censored2: after it repeatedly arrives damaged because it’s the size of a car and packaged to be on a freight truck on a pallet. Let’s see her get her fatass to the furniture store and stick it in her trunk.

Indecisi0n

:censored2: that woman. Seriously. Entitled and stupid. Love the repeat offenders that will just keep ordering heavy :censored2: after it repeatedly arrives damaged because it’s the size of a car and packaged to be on a freight truck on a pallet. Let’s see her get her fatass to the furniture store and stick it in her trunk.
Love when people keep reordering stuff that comes broken .I had a guy order a Weber grill three times because it kept coming damaged. I asked if he was going to try for a fourth time or just go to the store this time . He got the hint .

The Driver

I drive.
She does have a point. The company is being paid to perform a service.

customer is always right... curse under your breath these days. Someone is always watching

iruhnman630

Yup. I've melted down once or twice. Im guessing we all have.

But she is definitely a Harriet Olesen, thinking us workers are slightly beneath her.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
That crap was shipped on a pallet to the supplier and then was crammed into a fedex ground truck with a 1000 other packages. Who is surprised? Oh, well apparently Jabba the Hut’s mate has a problem.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I dont understand why he didnt use a handcart. Slowly load the package onto the cart, wheel it carefully to the rear of the truck. Use leverage to load it into the truck. Load handcart, close rear door. Drive away. Simple.

The problem is he is probably a runner.
You work in the snow or no? Handcart, lmao.

And really if it’s broken already wtf is her problem?