Driver facing cameras in the cab

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Did you pull your truck into a safe parking spot and assure your belt was fastened?

Yellow signs with black lettering are precautionary, white signs with black lettering are mandatory.
Could someone explain this to the camera??

Common sense helping.
What a cluster :censored2:.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Did you pull your truck into a safe parking spot and assure your belt was fastened?

Yellow signs with black lettering are precautionary, white signs with black lettering are mandatory.
Could someone explain this to the camera??

Common sense helping.
Didn’t need to pull over. I yanked on it to make sure it didn’t unfasten on me unknowingly. It was securely fastened and worn in the correct manner. The system just sucks.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
So it only warns the driver but doesn’t record unless it’s triggered by impact?
The only way for a computer to figure out if we are distracted. Is for the computer to compare what we did 10 to 20 seconds ago. So how would the computer compare the past with the present. If it were not recording?

Ou812fu

It analyses the live view without actually recording it.
The only way for a computer to figure out if we are distracted. Is for the computer to compare what we did 10 to 20 seconds ago. So how would the computer compare the past with the present. If it were not recording?

Trucker Clock

Totally incorrect.

It does not have to compare the past to the present. It uses a sort of AI software that recognizes your movements.

It’s all real time. If you reach for a drink, grab your phone, close your eyes, etc. It recognizes that as “distracted” without recording so there is no past needed.

Ou812fu

Totally incorrect.

It does not have to compare the past to the present. It uses a sort of AI software that recognizes your movements.

It’s all real time. If you reach for a drink, grab your phone, close your eyes, etc. It recognizes that as “distracted” without recording so there is no past needed.
What you just said requires it to process what happened in the past.. if I grab a drink more then 30 seconds then it will trigger a distracted. please explain how your way of thinking works. How would it know if I had a drink in my hand for 30 seconds?

Last edited: