Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
I'm not sure this ones working with a full deck.
Me and helmet 1.jpg

Amerigirl

Whoa whoa whoa, where I’m at seasonal gets $300 a week as a bonus for showing up every day for work. They are literally getting twice as much much money for the same hours. How does it suck for seasonal workers?
Really? I haven't heard that here. That would be nice.

Dr.Brownz

I did my 4th day today as a driver helper. I did the route by myself on the golf cart. Let me ask you all something? The golf cart is stored in a shipping container, and unloading it and the little trailer isn't bad. What is bad though... is driving it back in. There is no ramp, so you have to get a running start in order not to high center the cart going in. The problem is there is about 8" of metal that you have to go over. OMG. That crap hurts and jars the crap out of you. I did it yesterday and today. My dang head, shoulder and back, did not like that at all. I am not doing that again! Not only is it bad on the cart, and trailer and tires, but it sure didn't feel good on my body. UGH! Not impressed! :sick:

Should have called and said you can't get the cart back in the container, ask for instructions, when they fail call again.

Dr.Brownz

Driving out is fine. Just imagine driving your golf cart head on into the curb, except the curb is made out of iron and isn't rounded on top like a curb.
I'm wondering how long the cart will take that kind of abuse before something quits on it. It is really good on the tires I'm sure. :sad:
Did they tell you to do it that way? Cover your ass, make them tell you to do it a certain way if something is not working the way it is supposed to.

Amerigirl

Did they tell you to do it that way? Cover your ass, make them tell you to do it a certain way if something is not working the way it is supposed to.
Yes. I was told to get a running start at it, or it would high center. I did it that way twice. I should have gotten out and looked at how high the cart was in the first place. It doesn't high center. It goes in real easy. They did bring out sandbags, and it is even better now. The driver I help is awesome, and so are the people at the hub that I have met. All is good. Just waiting on peak and more hours.