Box Ox

Hey speaking of manual stick. What do the trucks have in them? I can drive a 5 speed.

They're mostly automatics now. But a few stick around. Hot as :censored2: in the summer. Sit right on top of the engine. Reverse is top left, 1 bottom left. I always start in 2nd and go through 5.

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
Come east and work in the gas patch.
I have too much stuff here to move. I could probably go back to a oilfield job, but there is no guarantee that it will last. That is what happened to my last job.
The oilfield went bust and they had massive lay-offs. I want to work for a company that I have job security and good benefits.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
They're mostly automatics now. But a few stick around. Hot as :censored2: in the summer. Sit right on top of the engine. Reverse is top left, 1 bottom left. I always start in 2nd and go through 5.

The Spicers, yeah. Not the only standard transmission in package cars.

Amerigirl

I am not a package car driver, but my golf cart is stored in a shipping container. I drive to the location where I load up my packages for delivery.

Amerigirl

That's cool. Make sure you load those trucks really fast and organized. UPS depends on you guys too.:happy: Rock and Roll.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
66C01314-8735-4C5F-81E6-A0768E244B32.jpeg
Don’t forget to keep gas in it!