Dumbest accidents/mistakes you've made as a driver

Re-Raise

A "friend" at work was peeing into a soda bottle in the back of a package car in a business parking lot, when he accidently leaned against the shelf with the key fob causing the bulkhead door to fly open.

Very awkward moment for my "friend".

upschuck

Backed up an inclining driveway and pulled down the guy's phone lines right off the house. He was working from home too so he said I was lucky not to take down the cable wires or there would have been hell to pay (his exact words). It was a needless back because it was only an envelope. Pissed me off for months.

I took out some wires in a 300, at night, during peak going between a house and an out building once. Supervisor couldn't tell me what I did wrong.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
:censored2: off cracker
2014-10-05-17-27-13-609389623.jpeg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Back in the days of Keys, i got back in my package car from lunch and realized I didnt have my keys. I went back into Burger King and as the keys werent in the booth i had eaten I came to the conclusion I had thrown them away with the trash
During the time i was inside the trash was emptied and taken to big Green Dumpster. I climbed into the dumpster,opened bags of trash until i heard my keys jangling. it was a long day!

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Backed up into a golf cart, management still jokes with me about it. Main question was Do you hate golf that much? Can't strip me of 25year safe driving. Should have been 28 . It was a stupid 3grand for the new cart and a trip upstairs for explanations. Made the delivery first then backed. That rule works.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Awesome...as long as there's beer. Shiner Cheer is hard to come by near me...i've tried 3 beers stores, no luck but one said they were getting some in last night...so we'll see.

It has been at the best grocery store.....ever for a couple of weeks now along with the 12 Dogs of Christmas.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
A "friend" at work was peeing into a soda bottle in the back of a package car in a business parking lot, when he accidently leaned against the shelf with the key fob causing the bulkhead door to fly open.

Very awkward moment for my "friend".
Have you ever driven off and forgot to put the top on the pea bottle? Thank God cardboard absorbs the smell, my dna was all over that route on that day. Heres one and i hate to admit to it but here goes, i only had a can to go in , put it up front and later accidently took a sip and almost threw up. Salty!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It has been at the best grocery store.....ever for a couple of weeks now along with the 12 Dogs of Christmas.
Nah..grocery stores by me...other than the usual popular beers (Bud, Coors, Corona, etc)..the best you're gonna find is Blue Moon or Shocktop. You got to go to a beer distributor for the real good beer selection.

Last edited: