E-signature, left-at requests, office won't sign...??

iruhnman630

I have an apartment complex that let's us leave packages in the office but doesn't sign. I only leave shipper releases and signed delivery notice packages.

In this complex there are a handful of customers who signed up for mychoice, and they choose left-at: office as their status.

The diad prompts 'customer requests package be left at the office. Assign left at status? Y/N'

Regardless of whether I choose y or n, the diad will not release the package(s) without a physical signature. And release number does not work either. It automatically converts a reloadable package to a signature required.

One of the customers finally complained, and the rightfully so.

I have tried to explain the situation before, but they just don't believe it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Shipper release and SDN packages should be left at the customers door.

All other stuff NI1. If the office isn't signing I'm not leaving it.

iruhnman630

The problem is the diad will not release the packages.

Unless it is recorded as a reattempt, which I discovered. No prompts on the reattempt.

We are all baffled over this one.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Unless it is recorded as a reattempt, which I discovered. No prompts on the reattempt.

Yes, I have a couple customers who somehow screwed this up. If you choose no and try to DR, it comes up invalid status. By them doing this they have flagged the package as a business and trying to DR won’t work as the DIAD refuses to allow it. You can’t SDN it either.

I have brought this up to my management team and have been instructed to scribble ( no office) and type no office in the signature line. When you stop complete it, it will ask 1 for res, 2 for commercial, pick 1 and stop complete it.

Again, this is the only solution my management team has come up with as the customer can’t figure out how to remove the auto “leave with reception” prompt that comes up.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Problem is the customer or shipper has designated it as “leave with reception” or whatever. I have a couple houses that are like this and the customer has no idea how it got to be that way. The DIAD hard refuses to let you DR, no matter what you do. You have to get something on the signature line to make it stop complete.

Problem is the customer or shipper has designated it as “leave with reception” or whatever. I have a couple houses that are like this and the customer has no idea how it got to be that way. The DIAD hard refuses to let you DR, no matter what you do. You have to get something on the signature line to make it stop complete.
I had one last week that had a left at. About 4 routes away.

Brownslave688

I have a shipper release that was signature required before. Drew a line and typed in shipper and left it.

I'm serious.

Once in a while I'll pull up to a house with an e-sig, thinking it will be porch or rear door. When I scan it it comes up with some business address 2 zip codes away. NI1.

As far as the "Left at" my choice goes, scan it, hit prerecord, take it to the office with anything else, have them sign. If the office won't sign, sheet it refused. I'm not getting stuck between the resident and their landlord figuring out what they want.

542thruNthru

I have an apartment complex that let's us leave packages in the office but doesn't sign. I only leave shipper releases and signed delivery notice packages.

In this complex there are a handful of customers who signed up for mychoice, and they choose left-at: office as their status.

The diad prompts 'customer requests package be left at the office. Assign left at status? Y/N'

Regardless of whether I choose y or n, the diad will not release the package(s) without a physical signature. And release number does not work either. It automatically converts a reloadable package to a signature required.

One of the customers finally complained, and the rightfully so.

I have tried to explain the situation before, but they just don't believe it.

My big question is why won't the office sign for them? If the office refuses to sign it's NI1. Any indirect need a signature I thought.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
If the office won’t sign and take responsibility, then it can’t be released to them. The customer is out of luck.

I would leave shipper release and SDN packages at THEIR front door, not to the office.

STL Cards

Banned

You have to leave it at the office if they signed up for MyChoice, if you leave a SDN pkg that states leave in office at their door that’s on you if it comes up missing.

Brownslave688

You have to leave it at the office if they signed up for MyChoice, if you leave a SDN pkg that states leave in office at their door that’s on you if it comes up missing.
If the office isn't signing for it I'm
Not leaving it. NI1,ni2,ni3 or access point it is.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Some stops, the Diad thinks, is commercial. I had this problem with some residential stops. The suit monkey that does orion changed something and now I can release that stop.