Existing part timers

Time for change

Don’t forget to vote no, they completely forgot about us in the 10 reasons to vote yes. They did remember the person walking right off the street though. That’s wonderful they will make as much as someone with 3 or 4 years with the company. Vote NO!!! And let the company/IBT know why they need to go back to the drawing board...it’s because we find this contract absolutely disgraceful for current part timers.

upload_2018-8-22_15-29-33.jpeg

Poop Head

Judge me.
Don’t forget to vote no, they completely forgot about us in the 10 reasons to vote yes. They did remember the person walking right off the street though. That’s wonderful they will make as much as someone with 3 or 4 years with the company. Vote NO!!! And let the company/IBT know why they need to go back to the drawing board...it’s because we find this contract absolutely disgraceful for current part timers.

View attachment 208531
Didn't you say, you withdrew from the union?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I will be @ 29.67 in 2022 for PT work with benefits. Try making that saying "you want fries with that". It is a part time job and the compensation is very good. If you want to find fault anywhere the union could have bargained for more 22.3 jobs.

View attachment 208531
all my part timers just want the raise. had one today tell me he’s voting yes to just get the raise

brown_trousers

I will be @ 29.67 in 2022 for PT work with benefits. Try making that saying "you want fries with that". It is a part time job and the compensation is very good. If you want to find fault anywhere the union could have bargained for more 22.3 jobs.
For that wage, I would go back to part-time. How many years do you have here Stewie?

brown_trousers

all my part timers just want the raise. had one today tell me he’s voting yes to just get the raise
lets be honest here for a sec. as soon as us full timers get the changes we want out of the contract, we will sell out part-timers by voting yes. part-timers have no chance of getting the raises they deserve.

I personally think they deserve the catch-up raises that have been discussed, but I only get 1 vote, and it wont be enough to offset the selfishness of my coworkers.

Satuirus2000

I think what's really sad is the CEO has already released a statement bragging about increasing the starting wage for Part time Supervisors. He also said all current PT sups at or above that new increase level will instead get a bonus. Even the company is recognizing their existing PT sup workforce with some form of additional compensation but the Union didn't even bother AT ALL to fight for ANY catch up raise or bonus for tenured pt employees already above $13 an hour. Pathetic.

Poop Head

Judge me.
You're a funny guy.You're the guy who probably puts the trash in my totes and the bottles with the warm yellow liquid! LOL
LMAO, send it up to small sort!!! Oops!!!

Jkjk. I keep my :censored2: clean. If I do end up peeing in a bottle, I throw it out in a dumpster, or dump it in the street.

Somebody might after part time turnout on this contract vote is highest ever.

I hope it is, you need it. You guys have been :censored2:ing each other over for DECADES by not showing up. Yes, the wage disparity is YOUR fault. Maybe not yours, personally, but as a collective whole, the PTers could have prevented this issue that you expect the IBT to fix in one contract.

Here's the deal, sis, this contract is going to pass. It won't be imposed, it will be passed by a 50% +1 vote. They have appealed to enough of the employee pool that they will get the needed votes. You have this notion that you will single-handedly wreck the balance of The Union by walking out and taking a slew of PTers with you, you're kidding yourself. They haven't cared enough to maintain their majority stronghold on the contract for decades, they don't care about you leaving either.

That said, I'm willing to do my part.....if it will help, I'd be willing to give you a dollar out of my raise if you quit posting new threads that say the same :censored2:.

Time for change

I hope it is, you need it. You guys have been :censored2:ing each other over for DECADES by not showing up. Yes, the wage disparity is YOUR fault. Maybe not yours, personally, but as a collective whole, the PTers could have prevented this issue that you expect the IBT to fix in one contract.

Here's the deal, sis, this contract is going to pass. It won't be imposed, it will be passed by a 50% +1 vote. They have appealed to enough of the employee pool that they will get the needed votes. You have this notion that you will single-handedly wreck the balance of The Union by walking out and taking a slew of PTers with you, you're kidding yourself. They haven't cared enough to maintain their majority stronghold on the contract for decades, they don't care about you leaving either.

That said, I'm willing to do my part.....if it will help, I'd be willing to give you a dollar out of my raise if you quit posting new threads that say the same :censored2:.
No thanks, maybe just don’t read them. People come and go on here and not all are bc diehards.