Express going "independent" ...and to current events

bbsam

Staff member
You keep persisting with the story as if it's true.
I persist with the idea that Donald Trump gives every reason to believe there is fire behind the smoke where it pertains to Russia.

I do not know if it is true or not. That's what the investigations are about.

floridays

I persist with the idea that Donald Trump gives every reason to believe there is fire behind the smoke where it pertains to Russia.

I do not know if it is true or not. That's what the investigations are about.
Please list the reasons besides your detest for him.

floridays

Flynn, Manafort, Kushner, Sessions, Don Jr. All had meetings with Russians and lied about them. Trump fired Comey because of the investigation, he said so himself. They act awfully guilty for innocent people.
Right got that. Answers to a question will be dictated according to context. Remember " It depends on what the meaning of is, is? Indictments would already be filed if there was evidence of a crime. You can be indicted and an investigation can continue looking for further crimes.

bbsam

Staff member
Right got that. Answers to a question will be dictated according to context. Remember " It depends on what the meaning of is, is? Indictments would already be filed if there was evidence of a crime. You can be indicted and an investigation can continue looking for further crimes.
How do you know indictments haven't been made? They don't have to be served immediately do they? Why tip off others?

floridays

Flynn, Manafort, Kushner, Sessions, Don Jr. All had meetings with Russians and lied about them. Trump fired Comey because of the investigation, he said so himself. They act awfully guilty for innocent people.
Since I don't interact with each daily, weekly or ever I don't know how they act. Source your information on "how they act guilty."

bbsam

Staff member
Yes they are, it is a court notice. Indictments aren't served, this is not a civil matter.
If a defendant is indicted on, say 33 counts, do they come out one at a time? I was under the understanding grand juries often take a long time sifting through evidence. That said, I don't think they've finished gathering evidence.

Do you want to rush this?

floridays

How do you know indictments haven't been made? They don't have to be served immediately do they? Why tip off others?
I'm kinda sure everyone that can spell the name Trump knows there is an on going investigation. Who needs to be tipped off. I thought you were better than that Sam.

floridays

If a defendant is indicted on, say 33 counts, do they come out one at a time? I was under the understanding grand juries often take a long time sifting through evidence. That said, I don't think they've finished gathering evidence.

Do you want to rush this?
No grand jury has been seated, to my knowledge. I stand to be corrected though.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm kinda sure everyone that can spell the name Trump knows there is an on going investigation. Who needs to be tipped off. I thought you were better than that Sam.
I think you're missing the point. Grand juries aren't a fast "open and shut" process.