Express going "independent" ...and to current events

MAKAVELI

Where's his Monica Lewinsky? He may find that some of Trump's staff acted inappropriately. Who knows? But right now he may have more to worry about from his days as FBI Director involving bribes in the Obama Administration than what he'll find on Trump.
Right now he's conducting a very thorough investigation that has made Drumpf and his people very nervous. You might want to wait till the investigation is done and all the facts come out before you try and declare his innocence.

vantexan

Right now he's conducting a very thorough investigation that has made Drumpf and his people very nervous. You might want to wait till the investigation is done and all the facts come out before you try and declare his innocence.
What's absolutely clear is how desperately the hope is that he will find something that'll vindicate everyone grasping at anything that might prove them right. We'll see.

MAKAVELI

What's absolutely clear is how desperately the hope is that he will find something that'll vindicate everyone grasping at anything that might prove them right. We'll see.
What's clear is that Mueller is very thorough and Drumpf's supporters will try to discredit anything he finds.

vantexan

What's clear is that Mueller is very thorough and Drumpf's supporters will try to discredit anything he finds.
If he actually finds illegal activity it won't matter what Trump's supporters say. What will matter is whether a Republican controlled Congress will choose to proceed with impeachment. If Trump broke the law I'm betting they will. If It's just a member of his staff had a side deal to try to influence the president in exchange for compensation then that person will get burned. But not Trump. And we can all go on to the next thing Dems dream up to try to take him down.

vantexan

In what country? Not in America bud, that's not how it works here.
Educate yourself Jane.
And yet Hillary took those votes for granted and look where she is now. Surely you, of all people, a flag waving conservative, believe in one man, one vote. What's the world coming to if you don't?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And yet Hillary took those votes for granted and look where she is now. Surely you, of all people, a flag waving conservative, believe in one man, one vote. What's the world coming to if you don't?
Flag waving? I would never participate in such a foolish activity.

Would be nice to have one man one vote.
We don't though.

bbsam

Staff member
Where's his Monica Lewinsky? He may find that some of Trump's staff acted inappropriately. Who knows? But right now he may have more to worry about from his days as FBI Director involving bribes in the Obama Administration than what he'll find on Trump.
He has two Monicas. Paul Manafort andMike Flynn. No blue dress, but I'm pretty sure both have been bent over and instructed as to where the hot end of the poker will go if they don't cooperate with Mueller.

vantexan

He has two Monicas. Paul Manafort andMike Flynn. No blue dress, but I'm pretty sure both have been bent over and instructed as to where the hot end of the poker will go if they don't cooperate with Mueller.
So are you saying they'll be forced to make stuff up about Trump? You seem to be saying that you know for a fact Trump has broken the law and Mueller will get it out into the open. And what if he doesn't? I've heard people say the government covered up Michael Brown's "execution" even though Eric Holder's Justice Department cleared Wilson. No I'm not deflecting DIDO, just pointing out some people won't be satisfied until they get the result they want. That's the reason we've got an independent counsel now. If Mueller can't get the result they want, he'll keep digging on totally unrelated matters until he finds something he can hang on Trump. Mission creep.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So are you saying they'll be forced to make stuff up about Trump? You seem to be saying that you know for a fact Trump has broken the law and Mueller will get it out into the open. And what if he doesn't? I've heard people say the government covered up Michael Brown's "execution" even though Eric Holder's Justice Department cleared Wilson. No I'm not deflecting DIDO, just pointing out some people won't be satisfied until they get the result they want. That's the reason we've got an independent counsel now. If Mueller can't get the result they want, he'll keep digging on totally unrelated matters until he finds something he can hang on Trump. Mission creep.
repeal obamacare fail
build the wall fail
lock up hillary fail
repeal nafta fail
repeal iran deal fail
tax reform fail
trump fail

Keep talking about russia Jane, yawn. What a :censored2:.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm saying that everything Trump has said and done regarding Russia (from outright lies of having no contact to his refusal to have anything negative about Russia/Putin) highly suggests there is a lot there. We aren't talking mission creep. This has always been there and never answered.

vantexan

repeal obamacare fail
build the wall fail
lock up hillary fail
repeal nafta fail
repeal iran deal fail
tax reform fail
trump fail

Keep talking about russia Jane, yawn. What a :censored2:.
Still early in his term. If only y'all can lie enough to get him removed. But hey, you're the conservative here, you must be very disappointed in the failures.