Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aquaman

Exactly. You are trained to take the test that you are required to take. If you can't pass the test, you shouldn't do the job. Aquaman FINALLY passed his test and figured since he had trouble passing it, others must have the same problem. Just like when couriers were required to take the job knowledge test. Open book test based on the job you do every day, Couriers complained and cried and finally the test was abolished because idiots couldn't pass the test. Good think aquaman wasn't around back then. Sounds like he wouldn't be able to pass that test either.
Being trained is irrelevant to the beginning difficulty gap between the two vehicle types. And you can troll me all you want about me failing the test... I didn’t, but go ahead I don’t care lol.

Aquaman

Earlier you said Class B drivers were testing in 900's, now you say they are testing in straight trucks. You are all over the place with your incorrect facts. I never said A and B test were the same skill levels, I said once you obtain one, the rules to keep them are the same.
You: So they have the same license, just maybe a B instead of an A.
You: Once you get a CDL, there is no difference in the A and B.
Me: There is a pretty big difference
You: Wow driving a semi is sooo hard you must’ve failed over & over.
Pretty much sums up your argument.

falcon back

Being trained is irrelevant to the beginning difficulty gap between the two vehicle types. And you can troll me all you want about me failing the test... I didn’t, but go ahead I don’t care lol.
You are just a dumb ole truck driver, just like the other 50k drivers FDX has. Any idiot can do it. Just takes common sense and a little skill. Some how you got the job. I hope you and your inflated ego have a nice day.

falcon back

You: So they have the same license, just maybe a B instead of an A.
You: Once you get a CDL, there is no difference in the A and B.
Me: There is a pretty big difference
You: Wow driving a semi is sooo hard you must’ve failed over & over.
Pretty much sums up your argument.
Thanks for proving my point. Once you get the A or B, the haz testing and DOT physical requirements are the same.

Aquaman

Earlier you said Class B drivers were testing in 900's, now you say they are testing in straight trucks. You are all over the place with your incorrect facts. I never said A and B test were the same skill levels, I said once you obtain one, the rules to keep them are the same.
Did I say they test in straight trucks? Or did I say a semi is more difficult than a straight truck. Maybe double check lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Did I say they test in straight trucks? Or did I say a semi is more difficult than a straight truck. Maybe double check lol
Seriously, you’re wasting your time and energy arguing with an idiot. Do yourself a favor and ignore him like most of us do. He comes here to piss people off and serves no other purpose in life.

dezguy

There is a difference in the A & B. I think you wish you would’ve said no difference in RETAINING the A & B.
Don't feed the troll. This is exactly what it wants. It finds someone it can work up and then sends the same stupid comments, every other message.

Put the troll on ignore and move on with life. You won't win an argument with it because an argument is what it wants.

falcon back

Don't feed the troll. This is exactly what it wants. It finds someone it can work up and then sends the same stupid comments, every other message.

Put the troll on ignore and move on with life. You won't win an argument with it because an argument is what it wants.
Facts scare you. LOL

Aquaman

It’s not possible for him to work me up. Just wanted to let him know he’s low IQ that’s all. I’ll feed a troll all day I don’t care lol.

dezguy

It’s not possible for him to work me up. Just wanted to let him know he’s low IQ that’s all. I’ll feed a troll all day I don’t care lol.
For what purpose? You aren't going to educate it because it doesn't want to be educated. It's entertaining itself by arguing.

Aquaman

For what purpose? You aren't going to educate it because it doesn't want to be educated. It's entertaining itself by arguing.
I’m aware. The troll seems to be an older beast that retired from the company and for some reason keeps up with a forum for employees. Every now and then the troll should be scolded and shunned back to the hole from which it came.

Aquaman

Once more we lose sight in comparing UPS wages to express. Same job in theory, but way more work at UPS.
Not really on the RTD side. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think feeder drivers only shuttle station freight right? RTD’s shuttle station freight and do PUD. I think UPS has their own little heavyweight air branch and they use UPS freight for ground freight.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Not really on the RTD side. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think feeder drivers only shuttle station freight right? RTD’s shuttle station freight and do PUD. I think UPS has their own little heavyweight air branch and they use UPS freight for ground freight.
@over9five and @Covemastah i know y’all don’t like to come over here to the dark side but can one of y’all answer this man’s questions? Thanks!

dezguy

I’m aware. The troll seems to be an older beast that retired from the company and for some reason keeps up with a forum for employees. Every now and then the troll should be scolded and shunned back to the hole from which it came.
The only way to get rid of it is to ignore it. Once it stops getting attention or the reactions it seeks, it seems to disappear for a while.

Serf

Most RTD is station to station, the vets have some 4*10 schedules with one run a couple hundred miles away. And long weekends. From a pay standpoint, express is a company who will hire cdl drivers and train them with no experience. Then they leave for more money.