Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aquaman

Yup, the UPS Freight guys turned in their uniforms last Monday.
I wonder what that means for the feeder operation... those guys don’t usually do PUD do they? Maybe they’ll make those cartage guys (white straight trucks) actual real UPS employees now.

Working4the1%

Attachments

• DF309675-6440-4E8E-9FC0-1C562C753BA1.png
    DF309675-6440-4E8E-9FC0-1C562C753BA1.png
    421.7 KB · Views: 70

Fergus Mahoney

I’m aware. The troll seems to be an older beast that retired from the company and for some reason keeps up with a forum for employees. Every now and then the troll should be scolded and shunned back to the hole from which it came.
That's :censored2:ing sad and pathetic if true. Shoot me if I retire or quit and come on here.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I wonder what that means for the feeder operation... those guys don’t usually do PUD do they? Maybe they’ll make those cartage guys (white straight trucks) actual real UPS employees now.
Feeder drivers do pickups and deliveries if the customer requires a trailer

fedx

Extra Large Package
It’s too late... a step increase is 2 years too late. Not giving us one last year during COVID was a huge slap in the face. They realized that, and gave us a $1,000 bonus. That’s what they’ve got now... a bitter, sensitive workgroup that appreciates nothing because they’ve screwed us too many times. People are already making plans to leave.. it’s too late.

Express better do something soon for RTDs. Word has gotten around that FedEx Freight and other major trucking companies are starting new drivers out at top out pay. So you can stay at Express and expect to top out in 20+ years or start a new job and be topped out on your first day. Tough choice.....🤔

Aquaman

Express better do something soon for RTDs. Word has gotten around that FedEx Freight and other major trucking companies are starting new drivers out at top out pay. So you can stay at Express and expect to top out in 20+ years or start a new job and be topped out on your first day. Tough choice.....🤔
Newer drivers have nothing to lose by leaving. Most are still at base pay & have 2 weeks vacation. Can’t get routes. And have a 20+ year wait to go first shift and top out. You only need a year or 2 of experience to get most good truck driving jobs. Tell me why a 2 year RTD still on step 1 and nothing to look forward to is going to stay with express... they’re not.

Star B

White Lightening
Newer drivers have nothing to lose by leaving. Most are still at base pay & have 2 weeks vacation. Can’t get routes. And have a 20+ year wait to go first shift and top out. You only need a year or 2 of experience to get most good truck driving jobs. Tell me why a 2 year RTD still on step 1 and nothing to look forward to is going to stay with express... they’re not.
lol, we're hiring off the street to full routes, even for rtds.

falcon back

Why do you stay?

falcon back

Short answer... it’s easy. Few class A jobs are 40 hours and go home. And I don’t feel like driving 500 miles a day. But it’s a valid point. Like many I have grown to despise everything about this company. It might be time to leave.
Life is too short to wake up everyday and be mad. You will wind up like Tex and cactus. Retired, broke and miserable. You keep saying how well other drivers are paid. Go get you some.

Last edited:

vantexan

Life is too short to wake up everyday and be mad. You will wind up like Tex and cactus. Retired, broke and miserable. You keep saying how well other drivers are paid. Go get you some.
As opposed to you being retired, have money, and still miserable? I've got nowhere to go but up. You are spiraling downward.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
As opposed to you being retired, have money, and still miserable? I've got nowhere to go but up. You are spiraling downward.
Is Falcon Ass really retired or has money? Most everything else he's told us is BS so why not that?

falcon back

Happy camper here. My new shop will be finished tomorrow. Gonna try my luck catching crappie in the morning and just waiting on my new muscle car to find it's way to my house. Might even be the 74 Pinto. Meanwhile, you are living in Mexico without your family and you stated you were saving for retirement. LOL Saving for retirement? You are retired, you are supposed to be living the good life and spending the money you saved while working. If you haven't saved enough money by now, it's a little late.

vantexan

Happy camper here. My new shop will be finished tomorrow. Gonna try my luck catching crappie in the morning and just waiting on my new muscle car to find it's way to my house. Might even be the 74 Pinto. Meanwhile, you are living in Mexico without your family and you stated you were saving for retirement. LOL Saving for retirement? You are retired, you are supposed to be living the good life and spending the money you saved while working. If you haven't saved enough money by now, it's a little late.
Never too late to save. Yesterday my dad, who's 82, let me know he's getting both knees replaced. Because of his age they're only doing one at a time. My stepmother died of Parkinson's 5 years ago so he's alone. So I'm flying to Florida June 1st. Supposedly John Lennon had a piece of paper in his pocket with lyrics he was working on when he was murdered that stated "life is what happens while you're making other plans." If I remember right.