Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Artee

Lol! I hope that’s true! I think they are just trying to stop the mass exodus of rtd’s. I don’t believe that you will see a bonus of any kind!
Most topped out RTD's at our place are not going anywhere and they know it. You might have one or two leave bust most are 10 years and many less than that until they retire. They will stick it out and grumble, but not much they can do about it. Would much rather have a 2% raise than a 3% bonus.

yadig

Most topped out RTD's at our place are not going anywhere and they know it. You might have one or two leave bust most are 10 years and many less than that until they retire. They will stick it out and grumble, but not much they can do about it. Would much rather have a 2% raise than a 3% bonus.
True, I’m a topped out rtd and I’ve slowed it wayyyy down. It’s been nice not rushing, making it happen! The ot is great! The newbies keep leaving. I’m just trying to get all I can get outta portable before it’s gone. Then I’ll look for something close to the house.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Seeking alpha is always posting articles drooling over Amazon. This guy’s opinion is trash. He assumes shippers will turn over their shipping to Amazon. Currently Amazon can’t reliably handle their own stuff. Floating a FedUp merger as a serious idea is laughable, he should be embarrassed.
First line of the summary:
  • Amazon has taken over shipping its prime products and companies like FedEx have lost a lot of business as more shopping moves online.
...as FedEx is moving record volumes!

NC man

First line of the summary:
  • Amazon has taken over shipping its prime products and companies like FedEx have lost a lot of business as more shopping moves online.
...as FedEx is moving record volumes!
A lot of that record volume is sitting in ground stations and hubs,not be delivered for weeks

Sounds like you have a problem with authority. You work for someone and come to work when they say, not when you feel like it. The company named a time for the interview and you decided that time wasn't good for you. With an attitude like that, sounds like punctuality would not be your strong suit.
For what it is worth, the same job is posted again. Management could have rescheduled. Now they are still seeking to fill the position.

Empty Pockets

Isn't the Portable pension plan based on the amount of money made in a year? I expect them to find ways to cut step 10 employees hours. They'll find a way, even if they hire 80 new employees. Just think the amount of profit they made during the covid peak. If they can't find a way to thank the step 10s then, I doubt there will be any raises for step 10s for the next 2 years.
Yes, it is 8% of salary. If you made $50,000 last year, $4,000 was added to your PPA.