Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fedexcellent

It won't be based off your gross pay for the previous year. Instead it will be based off of full-time or part-time status using 2080 hours or 1040 hours for the year multiplied by your base rate of pay

MassWineGuy

3073ACCE-D3B7-40EE-80C7-07596C4A9F2D.jpeg

thedownhillEXPRESS

Don’t get me wrong I think this is a kick in the nuts for us by FedEx after working like we have the past 18 months and the company raking in record profits. Our station has had an exodus and this is helping push more out with disgust for FedEx.

zeev

FedEx Express is being dismantled we are so short handed already Freddy is taking cash bonuses out, if he believed in the business he would acquire more stock like Bezos and Musk.

falcon back

FedEx Express is being dismantled we are so short handed already Freddy is taking cash bonuses out, if he believed in the business he would acquire more stock like Bezos and Musk.
Stock options are where he gets most of his stock. If you will look at company documents, executives sell stock quite often for various reasons. I am sure he appreciates your opinion on how he should handle his personal finances.