failed road test

Thank God. I don't want my shoes to get wet from all the tears you're crying.
giphy.gif

Indecisi0n

They gave me a truck in which the speedometer didn't even work to test in. The needle wouldn't move above 20mph. Failed pre-trip on the tester's part in my opinion. The tester even tried to dodge the next appointment after me because his fat ass must have had better things to do (eat more candy probably). Do UPS driving schools have a truck that accurately displays the vehicle's speed or is that a long shot?
We we're taught to be able to judge speed by putting your head out the window and using the breeze .

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
You saying you failed for grinding gears and not verifying your speed? Did you kill the truck at any point or points of the road test? Did you complete the whole test from start to finish? More information is needed to answer your question. And yes there are trucks that have odometers that work, some of the older trucks are piles and have mechanic issues. Did you talk to a steward since you work as a part timer now and voice your concern over these issues?

clean hairy

They gave me a truck in which the speedometer didn't even work to test in. The needle wouldn't move above 20mph. Failed pre-trip on the tester's part in my opinion. The tester even tried to dodge the next appointment after me because his fat ass must have had better things to do (eat more candy probably). Do UPS driving schools have a truck that accurately displays the vehicle's speed or is that a long shot?
Dave, why would you be wanting to come back driving?
Sorry to hear you were unable to figure how to drive stick.

UrFellowUpser

Sometimes i wonder how the heck did i pass the road test in a beater like a UPS truck with only minimal experience in a manual 91 honda civic i had for maybe one month before it was taken from the police at a road block because it was not registered and signed over. All i can say is that you just cant drive and don't really want it back to preload.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
tenor (4).gif