Fair and Balanced News

vantexan

We all have our opinions, I suppose. I forget, did I ever mention what I think of husbands that aren’t home to take care of their wives? - garbage, garbage, garbage. I see the Christian teachings did you a world of good!
Like you care about Christianity.

Box Ox

The human mind has a fascinating capacity for crazy.

I think that in modern times, science can explain many things that religion was once a placeholder for. And at least some of the folks who still believe they’ve got a friend and provider up in the sky are probably particularly vulnerable to believing whatever’s fed to them by information sources with little credibility.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I think that in modern times, science can explain many things that religion was once a placeholder for. And at least some of the folks who still believe they’ve got a friend and provider up in the sky are probably particularly vulnerable to believing whatever’s fed to them by information sources with little credibility.

The thought of most modernist. Religion is a superstition that given enough time, science will be able to explain it all.
Actually, scripture explains science , and science proves the Bible right. From evolution to archeologist to creation to astronomy.
You are right that there are folks who are particularly vulnerable in believing whatever is fed them.
I've got a Divine friend who is my Provider.
What I find more humorous are those educated and the enlightened ones that believe for example, something came from nothing. I love hearing them explain that as well as a host of other enlightened explanations .
You will not get a more credible book than the Bible.

Box Ox

What I find more humorous are those educated and the enlightened ones that believe for example, something came from nothing. I love hearing them explain that as well as a host of other enlightened explanations .

Yeah, those sheep herders who wrote the book of Genesis really knew their stuff.

Meat

The thought of most modernist. Religion is a superstition that given enough time, science will be able to explain it all.
Actually, scripture explains science , and science proves the Bible right. From evolution to archeologist to creation to astronomy.
You are right that there are folks who are particularly vulnerable in believing whatever is fed them.

When do you think the events depicted in the Book of Revelation will happen?

bbsam

Staff member
When do you think the events depicted in the Book of Revelation will happen?
The Book of Revelation is God’s big joke. People consume endless hours trying to decipher the rankings of a lunatic.

Jesus himself said that the time of his return was not to be known by mortals but that’s just not good enough for us. ;)

bacha29

There are two things to remember about the bible all thousand or more versions of it. You can take any piece of scripture you want and use it to support any point of view you want. Secondly. the bible has probably killed more people than it "saved" because civilizations have spent the past 8000 years destroying one another over the question of who's god is the true god and who loves him more.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The Book of Revelation is God’s big joke. People consume endless hours trying to decipher the rankings of a lunatic.

Jesus himself said that the time of his return was not to be known by mortals but that’s just not good enough for us. ;)

Revelation is not addressing the second coming.