Fair and Balanced News

Meat

Does anyone have any opinions as to why Fox News would release an article regarding QAnon without including descriptive phrases such as “bat:censored2: crazy” or “a conspiracy for those that have been left behind”?

After all, that would be a fair assessment, right?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Does anyone have any opinions as to why Fox News would release an article regarding QAnon without including descriptive phrases such as “bat:censored2: crazy” or “a conspiracy for those that have been left behind”?

I’m gonna need to sleep on this and see if it makes any sense tomorrow.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Well when your viewers are in denial about being bat :censored2: crazy, it's probably not great for ratings to point that out to them.

bacha29

Take a closer look at those people. Most are middle age and older. Probably have little more in the way of education beyond high school and their minds are therefore easily controlled by conspiracy theorists. As a result they live in fear of the so called "deep state". Do they fear what the so called "deep state" could do to their beloved red, white and blue? Of course not. They fear for the future of their old age benefit programs fearing that they may be cut which for many of them will be all they'll have to live on, pay their medical bills and provide for their needs when they're in a nursing home and their money's all gone. The funny part is that they don't realize that they're backing the very party who has set out to do just that.
My delivery route consisted of dozens of small boroughs and villages. During the last election you couldn't walk 10 feet without banging into Trump sign. . They realize now that that orange haired carnival barker took his dog and pony show on the road and sold them a load of lies and promises that he had no intention of keeping because he knew that he couldn't keep them.
Today you can't find a Trump sign anywhere and people never speak publicly about him. Small boroughs and villages all have their own little secrets and the realization that they have been lied to and exploited by a political snake oil salesman is just another dirty little secret they won't talk about.

P

pickup

Take a closer look at those people. Most are middle age and older. Probably have little more in the way of education beyond high school and their minds are therefore easily controlled by conspiracy theorists. As a result they live in fear of the so called "deep state". Do they fear what the so called "deep state" could do to their beloved red, white and blue? Of course not. They fear for the future of their old age benefit programs fearing that they may be cut which for many of them will be all they'll have to live on, pay their medical bills and provide for their needs when they're in a nursing home and their money's all gone. The funny part is that they don't realize that they're backing the very party who has set out to do just that.
My delivery route consisted of dozens of small boroughs and villages. During the last election you couldn't walk 10 feet without banging into Trump sign. . They realize now that that orange haired carnival barker took his dog and pony show on the road and sold them a load of lies and promises that he had no intention of keeping because he knew that he couldn't keep them.
Today you can't find a Trump sign anywhere and people never speak publicly about him. Small boroughs and villages all have their own little secrets and the realization that they have been lied to and exploited by a political snake oil salesman is just another dirty little secret they won't talk about.

I saw plenty of Hillary signs as well as Trump signs but I never once saw anyone tearing down a Hillary sign. However I did see plenty of deranged liberals attempting to illegally steal Trump signs.

P

pickup

The day is upon us, Mr. Jingleberry. Has your capacity to comprehend anything outside the narrow confines of your personal belief system improved?

Yes Mr Jingleberry, have you learned to love Big Brother?

Meat

liberal stereotyping the ultimate double standard

It’s funny that you mention that. When I first heard about the “Q” conspiracy, I just assumed that it was a parody of stereotypical Trump supporters that was created to annoy liberal intellectuals. Come to find out (unfortunately), a certain percentage of the population is just that far gone - troubled, troubled times.