FedEx Express Peak (on topic!!)

McFeely

Huge Member
For some stupid reason we were scheduled to start about 50 min later today than a normal Monday plan. Normally we crush Mondays, but not today I guess.

HedleyLamarr

Our casuals are starting to let us down. A few leave with 100 stops and bring 60 back after being on road for 8 hours. I am fortunate that the guy helping me has done well, but other couriers are having to roll lots of stops.

Star B

White Lightening
Our casuals are starting to let us down. A few leave with 100 stops and bring 60 back after being on road for 8 hours. I am fortunate that the guy helping me has done well, but other couriers are having to roll lots of stops.
Pay peanuts, get idiots.

Still.... though........ 5SPH? I sure as hell hope their in a rent a wreck nissan sentra for that kind of low SPH.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’m very fortunate with help this year. The person who takes part of my route is a long time FedExer and FO driver. I get a call every afternoon when they’re done asking if I need help. No complaints and no problems. Wonderful!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
E041D519-BF87-466D-AF90-9F1B25465ABC.jpeg

Looks like the Stamford, CT station is in big trouble. This is from Thursday. No way they could be caught up yet.

McFeely

Huge Member
Is that.....for the entire building or just one driver??

Thats just for one route/driver...however that’s most likely the numbers projected including packages due Thur/Fri/Mon and not what that courier actually went on road with. Even 200 total stops on most Express routes is pushing hard.

Once packages get scanned to the route, those numbers update with a more accurate stop count.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Thats just for one route/driver...however that’s most likely the numbers projected including packages due Thur/Fri/Mon and not what that courier actually went on road with. Even 200 total stops on most Express routes is pushing hard.

Once packages get scanned to the route, those numbers update with a more accurate stop count.
Those are what he scanned. I’m sure he brought back most of them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why would anyone even bother scanning that many?

My loop mate took 400 stops on road one day last peak. She got less than 100 done that day.
Our SM told us to take out and van scan everything even if we knew we wouldn’t attempt everything. He said that way the packages are closer to the customers in case they want to meet up or have their package rerouted to Walgreens.

falcon back

Why would anyone even bother scanning that many?

My loop mate took 400 stops on road one day last peak. She got less than 100 done that day.
Why wouldn't you scan all the packages?

Your loop mates sounds like a slacker. Only delivered 100 stops? They had to be pretty condensed if she had 400 stops.