FedEx Express vs. UPS - These numbers say it all!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"...if they ever get around to starting a national campaign." I don't dout that at all. My point is and has always been that it's not coming. You have people waiting for the perfect conditions to make a move and it never happens. Like a rat trying to suck in air and the constrictor tightening it's grip. The time is now if it is ever.

I agree. Where is Mr.Hoffa? Fred won the RLA fight, so now it has to be taken to him via the less restrictive RLA. We are ready, but without a national forum and support, we are going nowhere fast.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't read it as trying to discredit you. I read it as asking for proof. You're pretty good at posting stuff without proof. Also, people might actually listen if you stopped calling names just because they like things the way they are.

Most of what I post is informed opinion, and I've never claimed it to be anything but that. The rest is fact, either FedEx policy, or what I've learned from someone high enough in the company to know. I don't spend time perusing the P&P, but the anti-union policies at FedEx are fact, especially the one I mentioned pertaining to outside interests gaining entrance to FedEx property. They exclude everyone, just so they can say "no" when the Teamsters demand equal access.

Mr Fedex

Banned
Most of what I post is informed opinion, and I've never claimed it to be anything but that..
Thank you for FINALLY admitting it.All these numbers and inside info you post can be very misleading.I appreciate your honesty.Maybe now we can become friends.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Thank you for FINALLY admitting it.All these numbers and inside info you post can be very misleading.I appreciate your honesty.Maybe now we can become friends.

I have repeatedly made that statement. If you don't believe it, you are free to check through my past posts. The insider information is only as accurate as the source, and they are usually dead-on the money because they are in the corporate heirarchy. There is a big difference between informed opinion and Wild Ass Guesses. I do my best to ensure the accuracy of what I post.

Mr Fedex

Banned
I have repeatedly made that statement. If you don't believe it, you are free to check through my past posts. The insider information is only as accurate as the source, and they are usually dead-on the money because they are in the corporate heirarchy. There is a big difference between informed opinion and Wild Ass Guesses. I do my best to ensure the accuracy of what I post.
Agreed and i can respect that.What do you say we start over on a clean slate?