FedEx stock is crashing and burning. What do you think the future will be?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The reason I like utility stocks is that by and large those employed are union represented and earn industry/union scale. Something a scab trucker like you can never can't say.

Your comprehension of finance is second only to your comprehension of the English language.

vantexan

Here's the difference. Unlike you I don't have a wife whose lottery winnings I can live off of.......This is what you told us and if you think that in your righteous might you're entitled to do so.....well, that's between you and her.
In fairness her winnings are his too. Whether or not it actually happened......

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Folks, just on the off chance anyone is wondering why I’m not on here anymore - well ya see, my wife won the lottery, so I’m all done with yuz! ha ha!!! :P

But I’ll be back just as soon as I’ve spent it all ;)

MAKAVELI

Folks, just on the off chance anyone is wondering why I’m not on here anymore - well ya see, my wife won the lottery, so I’m all done with yuz! ha ha!!! :P

But I’ll be back just as soon as I’ve spent it all ;)
Take that 2% and by Lotto tickets. That's all it's good for. Lol

floridays

And your comprehension of finance is imaginary winning lottery tickets.
You poked the wrong guy in the eye, ................. @falcon back, that's your lottery target....... now go get him
german shepard attack.jpg

bacha29

But didn’t you advocate selling?
I don't advocate . I would simply spot a comment and or price movement and pass it on so you guys can check it out for yourself if you wanted to. What I failed to realize was that I was passing it on to just about the most ungrateful bunch female dog's descendants one could ever encounter.

Now whatever national healthcare plan or policy you and Dano believe should be adopted for this nation it's still just a question of how long you can go until you simply run out of insurance and run out your own money. Therefore picking up a few extra dollars here and there could go a long way toward postponing the inevitable.... at least for a little while.

59 Dano

I don't advocate . I would simply spot a comment and or price movement and pass it on so you guys can check it out for yourself if you wanted to. What I failed to realize was that I was passing it on to just about the most ungrateful bunch female dog's descendants one could ever encounter.
In all fairness, it's been pointed out that you're nearly clueless about a line of work that you were in for 30 years. Is there any reason to know that you'd be any better as an amateur stock spotter?

Now whatever national healthcare plan or policy you and Dano believe should be adopted for this nation it's still just a question of how long you can go until you simply run out of insurance and run out your own money. Therefore picking up a few extra dollars here and there could go a long way toward postponing the inevitable.... at least for a little while.
But isn't the cheap supply of labor going to be replaced with blue tarps and DERP DERP DERP, which will crash the stock?

bacha29

In all fairness, it's been pointed out that you're nearly clueless about a line of work that you were in for 30 years. Is there any reason to know that you'd be any better as an amateur stock spotter?

But isn't the cheap supply of labor going to be replaced with blue tarps and DERP DERP DERP, which will crash the stock?
I couldn't care less what you think I traded $41,000 worth of shares yesterday. What I do know is that if Fat Freddy decided that he and his shareholders would be better off to crap can your pension and retiree healthcare plan and just mail you a check and tell you that you are on your on , it's something he could do in a heartbeat and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. And don't think it can't happen to you especially when on the day you walk out the door for the last time you have been separated and it's a whole new ball game. Why? It's because you're not making anymore money for him....And that my good man can bring about a lot of change and much of it can be very unpleasant....But then again you went crawling back once (lmao) and I suppose that if your mom did a Mama Gump they might take you back a second time.

59 Dano

I couldn't care less what you think I traded $41,000 worth of shares yesterday. What I do know is that if Fat Freddy decided that he and his shareholders would be better off to crap can your pension and retiree healthcare plan and just mail you a check and tell you that you are on your on , it's something he could do in a heartbeat and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. And don't think it can't happen to you especially when on the day you walk out the door for the last time you have been separated and it's a whole new ball game. Why? It's because you're not making anymore money for him....And that my good man can bring about a lot of change and much of it can be very unpleasant....But then again you went crawling back once (lmao) and I suppose that if your mom did a Mama Gump they might take you back a second time.
I'm sure there's a point in there somewhere.