FedEx stock is crashing and burning. What do you think the future will be?

falcon back

I was NEVER on the hook. The numbers don't lie. I simply pointed out that the support for the stock at 147 was weakening based on comments a number of traders made public. It was all public information and all I did was call your attention to it.

Not my fault that you're the one who left money on the table. So the next time I see something and say something that might make you guys a little bit of money.......well, there won't be a next. I'll simply trade it myself.
I want you in my corner. Your financial knowledge is so impressive, everyone could benefit from listening and learning from you. Please keep on sharing your wisdom.

bacha29

You have to realize that bacha has no analytical ability of any kind. His ability is limited to repeating what he reads/hears elsewhere, and even then he may not get it right. That's why you'll see him post something like, "The transit stocks are taking a hit," which seems normal, and then he'll follow it up with his brand of analysis which is something like, "[a]nd it'll be interesting to see if it spurs the the NFL to adopt the designated hitter rule with 2 outs in overtime."
When did I ever say that I was an analyst? I am not an analyst. I am a locator . When something coming across the tape looks interesting, I check it out find out what I can about it, check out what the pro traders are saying. pass it on to the advisor for forward looking guidance and a final decision on whether it's a go or no go.

As a polite courtesy I would try to call you guys attention to what I've located to decide for yourselves it you think it's a good play and worth putting some money in the pot. Granted, since Old Falcon Fart's old lady hit the lottery (so he claims) he doesn't need to bother but I thought that the rest of you would appreciate having a little trading chum in your jar........But, as I said earlier.......never again.

CatMan

When did I ever say that I was an analyst? I am not an analyst. I am a locator . When something coming across the tape looks interesting, I check it out find out what I can about it, check out what the pro traders are saying. pass it on to the advisor for forward looking guidance and a final decision on whether it's a go or no go.

As a polite courtesy I would try to call you guys attention to what I've located to decide for yourselves it you think it's a good play and worth putting some money in the pot. Granted, since Old Falcon Fart's old lady hit the lottery (so he claims) he doesn't need to bother but I thought that the rest of you would appreciate having a little trading chum in your jar........But, as I said earlier.......never again.
I just sent my wife out to buy some lottery ticket scratchers 😃

falcon back

Give me your honest opinion on Enron. I hear it's a "can't miss"

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

And then you buy your 2 shares?

Oh, whatever shall we do without your financial wisdom?

bacha29

And then you buy your 2 shares?

Oh, whatever shall we do without your financial wisdom?
Just bought 300 sh of a major electric utility yesterday. As I pointed out , I am not an analyst and I am not an advisor, I am a locator. I see something, I say something. But never again to any of you people.

It will be fine

Just bought 300 sh of a major electric utility yesterday. As I pointed out , I am not an analyst and I am not an advisor, I am a locator. I see something, I say something. But never again to any of you people.
6553B4FB-3A84-4EC6-B1AC-D639356782BD.gif