FedEx stock is crashing and burning. What do you think the future will be?

bacha29

They’re closing a good number of post offices.
DeJoy stands accused of deliberately trying to slow USPS service ahead of the election that due to COVID may require much heavier use of mail in ballots. In addition according to published reports the 10 billion in CARES money available to the USPS is being held up by Mnuchin because he has attached conditions to it that would require major USPS operations be turned over to Treasury.

It will be fine

DeJoy stands accused of deliberately trying to slow USPS service ahead of the election that due to COVID may require much heavier use of mail in ballots. In addition according to published reports the 10 billion in CARES money available to the USPS is being held up by Mnuchin because he has attached conditions to it that would require major USPS operations be turned over to Treasury.
The aren’t turning over operations, they are conditioning the loan with access to USPS contracts to make sure they’re profitable. Seems reasonable to put some solvency requirements on a $10 billion loan.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Notice the date of the post you were referring to ......12-19-19. It closed at 147 just as COVID was cranking up in China and was attracting global attention as well as the attention of pro traders .....In your opinion where they wrong?
You certainly were.

bacha29

You certainly were.
How? Look you're not fooling anybody.I called your attention to the matter along with everyone else who reads this forum. You too could have walked that stock down to the 90 buck level and bought it the same as everyone else but you didn't . And so now your're looking for somebody to blame for your own failure to get in on it. But pal it's not going to be me.

bacha29

The aren’t turning over operations, they are conditioning the loan with access to USPS contracts to make sure they’re profitable. Seems reasonable to put some solvency requirements on a $10 billion loan.
After the blow back for his handing out money to the likes of Grover Norquist ,TV evangelists and the Catholic Church now he wants to make it look like he actually has control over at Treasury by leaning on the USPS a government agency that according to Pew Research has a 90+% favorable public opinion.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
How? Look you're not fooling anybody.I called your attention to the matter along with everyone else who reads this forum. You too could have walked that stock down to the 90 buck level and bought it the same as everyone else but you didn't . And so now your're looking for somebody to blame for your own failure to get in on it. But pal it's not going to be me.
You're off the hook, because there's not even a snowball's chance in hell I would have any stock market transaction based on information from you.

falcon back

After the blow back for his handing out money to the likes of Grover Norquist ,TV evangelists and the Catholic Church now he wants to make it look like he actually has control over at Treasury by leaning on the USPS a government agency that according to Pew Research has a 90+% favorable public opinion.
Never heard of the Pew Research but there is no way the USPS has a 90% favorable public opinion.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Never heard of the Pew Research but there is no way the USPS has a 90% favorable public opinion.
l2wbjkgprpb11.jpg

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

You have to realize that bacha has no analytical ability of any kind. His ability is limited to repeating what he reads/hears elsewhere, and even then he may not get it right. That's why you'll see him post something like, "The transit stocks are taking a hit," which seems normal, and then he'll follow it up with his brand of analysis which is something like, "[a]nd it'll be interesting to see if it spurs the the NFL to adopt the designated hitter rule with 2 outs in overtime."

falcon back

You have to realize that bacha has no analytical ability of any kind. His ability is limited to repeating what he reads/hears elsewhere, and even then he may not get it right. That's why you'll see him post something like, "The transit stocks are taking a hit," which seems normal, and then he'll follow it up with his brand of analysis which is something like, "[a]nd it'll be interesting to see if it spurs the the NFL to adopt the designated hitter rule with 2 outs in overtime."
Everyone knows the NFL will never adopt the designated hitter. Old school NFL people like Babe Ruth and Mickey Mantle would roll over in their grave if that were to happen.

bacha29

You're off the hook, because there's not even a snowball's chance in hell I would have any stock market transaction based on information from you.
I was NEVER on the hook. The numbers don't lie. I simply pointed out that the support for the stock at 147 was weakening based on comments a number of traders made public. It was all public information and all I did was call your attention to it.

Not my fault that you're the one who left money on the table. So the next time I see something and say something that might make you guys a little bit of money.......well, there won't be a next. I'll simply trade it myself.