Fired for smoking weed at a party

542thruNthru

Mine isnt an excuse, it’s the truth, I don’t smoke before work, and I’m not a driver
source-1.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Lol, I’m an idiot? I’m not the one risking a possible 100k yr job for weed. Look in the mirror bro.
Yeah , you’re an idiot 🤬 boy

You don’t know how many peoples lives marijuana has saved from heroin addiction or anxiety meds

25 years full time
25 years safe driving
RPCD BLOOD

0 ACCIDENTS

safe by choice , not by chance

🧔‍♂️✊

HarryWarden

Lol, I’m an idiot? I’m not the one risking a possible 100k yr job for weed. Look in the mirror bro.
No you are an idiot he’s right. You think anyone who smokes is a caricature who laughs like a maniac at anything and isn’t functional. You’re brain is rotted from tv and you’re a hypocritical bootlicker

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

You don’t know how many peoples lives marijuana has saved from heroin addiction or anxiety meds

25 years full time
25 years safe driving
RPCD BLOOD

0 ACCIDENTS

🧔‍♂️✊
Let's just kick his ass

HarryWarden

25 years full time
25 years safe driving
RPCD BLOOD

0 ACCIDENTS

🧔‍♂️✊
The guy you’re responding too is a huge dork, look what he said about people who smoke

“No, you just turn into a bumbling fool who laughs at everything he hears, the. You smoke so much that you fall asleep while driving at 3 o’clock in the morning and pancake your truck against a giant oak tree and don’t live to tell about it”

The guy is a weirdo

Non liberal

The guy you’re responding too is a huge dork, look what he said about people who smoke

“No, you just turn into a bumbling fool who laughs at everything he hears, the. You smoke so much that you fall asleep while driving at 3 o’clock in the morning and pancake your truck against a giant oak tree and don’t live to tell about it”

The guy is a weirdo
Lol, how is that wrong. You’re a bunch of Cheech and Chong idiots