Fired for smoking weed at a party

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A business thats unionized that has to abide federal, state regulations, 2018 teamsters contract.
And what does that have to do with using on the job? Booze is legal, we can’t drink at work. Pot is still illegal federally. Ask a feeder driver if they smoke weed.

Grey MIll

I don’t care if the teamsters organized a crack house, if a company has a policy against intoxication or drug use, and you’re caught, you’re gone.
In this instance op/individual was presumed to be intoxicated. Not a fact.
I also believe you can also request for a blood test as well. thc doesn't linger as long in the blood but the op probably going to still have to go to rehab after the blood test comes out clear.

UnionStrong

In this instance op/individual was presumed to be intoxicated. Not a fact.
I also believe you can also request for a blood test as well. thc doesn't linger as long in the blood but the op probably going to still have to go to rehab after the blood test comes out clear.
THC is not water soluble, it stays in the system for 30 days. If he has a dirty test, especially after he was seen smoking pot, they can assume, rightly or wrongly, he’s using at work. He’s going to probably be fired.
And THC will show up in urine at least 2-3 days after use. Trust me.

Grey MIll

And what does that have to do with using on the job? Booze is legal, we can’t drink at work. Pot is still illegal federally. Ask a feeder driver if they smoke weed.
according to op no federal controlled or regulated substance was used. Feeders and dot drivers are federally regulated job so different case.

Grey MIll

THC is not water soluble, it stays in the system for 30 days. If he has a dirty test, especially after he was seen smoking pot, they can assume, rightly or wrongly, he’s using at work. He’s going to probably be fired.
And THC will show up in urine at least 2-3 days after use. Trust me.
Thc stays in the blood for 12 to 24 hours.

UnionStrong

He smoked a joint at a party, not before work
But the ass supe saw him. I’m not saying it’s right, but these bastards are vindictive. If the supe had a beef with him he can have him test to bust his balls. If it’s dirty, now what?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
But the ass supe saw him. I’m not saying it’s right, but these bastards are vindictive. If the supe had a beef with him he can have him test to bust his balls. If it’s dirty, now what?
He smoked so it is going to be postive, but i dont know how the rule applies because he was not high at work and it didnt effect his job performance

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I hope you didnt quit and requested the head shop stew or speak to your BA first. At our hub before you take the test and you KNOW you are dirty you can request rehab...and you'll keep your job.

Check back .
He’s fired already. It’s too bad he didn’t see this prior.