First accident

UrFellowUpser

When stopped in traffic a car length of space is required from the vehicle ahead. This will allow enough space to pull your car around the vehicle if it should stall and give you an instant cushion if it should make a turn from what i can remember from integrad in Atlanta 3yrs ago

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
When stopped in traffic a car length of space is required from the vehicle ahead. This will allow enough space to pull your car around the vehicle if it should stall and give you an instant cushion if it should make a turn from what i can remember from integrad in Atlanta 3yrs ago

Not bad. But once you pass Integrad, you can forget all that crap and keep it short and simple for any Keter audit.

When stopped in traffic, keep one car length between you and the vehicle in front of you.

UrFellowUpser

My first year driving i was at a stop sign fully stopped with my emergency brake up and the shifter in park. A car was traveling down the main road made a sharp left and drove right into the front of my truck while i was honking my horn. That accident was deemed unavoidable by UPS. Im sure the OP will be fine and have a similar ruling.

UrFellowUpser

Not bad. But once you pass Integrad, you can forget all that crap and keep it short and simple for any Keter audit.

When stopped in traffic, keep one car length between you and the vehicle in front of you.
I know but it been drilled into my head and everytime i have a safety ride the sup just looks at me crazy when i go into full detail like that.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I know but it been drilled into my head and everytime i have a safety ride the sup just looks at me crazy when i go into full detail like that.

Like I told Rolly Polly, if that's how you remember it, keep it that way.

But if you have trouble remembering all that mumbo jumbo, it can be shortened. OSHA is not looking for all that word for word crap.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Our ORS want everything word for word. They told me they want us to know it all word for word at any moment they ask
Ask where it says you have to memorize their bs in the contract? Or trade with them and tell them you will say their 10 point word for word when they can state article 37 of the nma word for word.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Our ORS want everything word for word. They told me they want us to know it all word for word at any moment they ask

Tell him that ain't gonna happen.

You do not need to know it word for word like you did to pass Integrad.

The shorthand version is acceptable to Keter.

sox

40 years ago before 10 point and Keter we were told that we must be able to see the bottom half of the rear tires of the vehicle stopped in front of us.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You can get into a couple accidents a year every year and still get circle of honor pretty close to 25 years, if they are timed correctly. Just saying.

My first year driving i was at a stop sign fully stopped with my emergency brake up and the shifter in park.

Why would you put it in park at a stop sign? Why would you even have the brake on?

UrFellowUpser

You can get into a couple accidents a year every year and still get circle of honor pretty close to 25 years, if they are timed correctly. Just saying.
Because if i get hit from behind i really want to make sure that truck dont budge an inch. I think it better than using the emergency brake

Why would you put it in park at a stop sign? Why would you even have the brake on?

UrFellowUpser

Because if i get hit from behind i really want to make sure that truck dont budge an inch. I think it better than using the emergency brake