Fred's turn to be pissed off

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well if there ever is a wild boar coming for you you'll appreciate that the next guy has a gun, LOL. Those companies are given breaks for a reason: jobs. Glad a poor guy is giving you a paycheck but most of us depend on some rich guy to do it. Do I like everything they do? Of course not. But the vast majority of them aren't hiding money under a mattress, they're investing in ideas they believe will make their money grow. That results in jobs, which we have a lot less of when the rich believe there's not much point if they have to give too much of it to the gov't.

Trickle-down!! Given our President, it is trickled-on. God, you are in lockstep denial.

Answer my question, proud American. Going to wear that Trump hat in Mexico?

bacha29

I'm curious, if corporate taxes truly are around 0, then why do they want them lowered, and why do you not want them lowered?
VT you are and always will be a corporate apologist, firm in your belief that if we go easy on them they will go easy on us and will better the lives of working America. THEY NEVER HAVE AND THEY NEVER WILL The only interest they are bound to serve is that of their shareholders. They don't hire people because they enjoy giving somebody a job. They do it because they had to hire that person. They don't build a factory and put people to work just because it makes them feel good. They do it in response to a particular demand that offers the potential to profit. Take a moment to listen to the squawk coming out of CEO's . When they get their cash back from Ireland etc. at zero interest, their plan is to strengthen their companies bottom line through stock buy backs dividend boosts and M&A. It's the fastest, easiest and safest way to boost that market cap and EPS. It is for that reason GDP growth projections call for the continuation of the 1.5-2.0% annually for the foreseeable future. So take off your wishful thinking cap and deal with 21st century capitalism

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Smith is stepping down as president at the 1st of the month. They are reporting the switch to Bronczek is happening nearly a year early because the integration of TNT is going so well. It wouldn't be shocking if Smith retired soon after.

I knew about Bronczek before. This rumor has him out, as in completely. Hope it's true.

It will be fine

I knew about Bronczek before. This rumor has him out, as in completely. Hope it's true.
Careful what you wish for. History shows us that once the founder of a company leaves the new executives care even less for the employees. Pump and dump those stock options and bail.

vantexan

Yet to be determined. Let's see the returns. Think maybe the IRS would feel political pressure not to incriminate the presidency?
He was being audited before the election. Same IRS that withheld giving tax exemptions to Republican PACS. With the liberal media doing everything possible to give Hillary the presidency. If there was anything illegal the Obama administration would have nailed him with it. Don't think so? Trump said during a debate Hillary should be in jail and if elected he'd have his attorney general look into her "situation." No way they'd let him win if they could help it.

bacha29

He was being audited before the election. Same IRS that withheld giving tax exemptions to Republican PACS. With the liberal media doing everything possible to give Hillary the presidency. If there was anything illegal the Obama administration would have nailed him with it. Don't think so? Trump said during a debate Hillary should be in jail and if elected he'd have his attorney general look into her "situation." No way they'd let him win if they could help it.
He keeps hiding behind his claim that he's being " audited". Rest assured this will be the longest IRS audit in history. Remember it's been going on for nearly 2 years already.

Oldfart

Your mental health? Quite bad. Fred's? I could care less.
My mental health? You are the man with TWO college degrees and told me I only have a GED yet we still have the same job. You are the man with TWO college degrees and grew up to be a dumb ole truck driver. You are the man with TWO college degrees and have a job that you hate dearly and are miserable every day you scan that ID at the time clock. I tend to think your mental health is in question.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My mental health? You are the man with TWO college degrees and told me I only have a GED yet we still have the same job. You are the man with TWO college degrees and grew up to be a dumb ole truck driver. You are the man with TWO college degrees and have a job that you hate dearly and are miserable every day you scan that ID at the time clock. I tend to think your mental health is in question.

Hmm. I detect some serious anger issues. Maybe Delusional Trumpitis or perhaps just constipation. Better eat some more prunes.

Oldfart

Hmm. I detect some serious anger issues. Maybe Delusional Trumpitis or perhaps just constipation. Better eat some more prunes.
Yep, you have serious anger issues. Just look in the mirror and you will see a dip shi t filled with hate and anger. Meanwhile when I look in the mirror I see a person filled with happiness and contentment. Too bad you have never experienced those two emotions.

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Trickle Down Fail. All that will happen is that the rich get richer by hiding more money offshore. It was tried during the Regan/G HW Bush years and failed. That was also when Globalization was non existent. I hate to say this but if you think that trickle down will work in a world where I can communicate with China in real-time at near no cost.... your delusional. Trickle down had the best chance of working when we were more isolated from the world. It didn't then... it wont now.

LOL, trickle-down doesn't work because it's never been tried because it's never been an economic theory.

Contrary to popular belief, a decrease of the upper income tax level in the U.S. from 91% to 70% did not stimulate the economy, as annual growth declined from 2.1% per year to 1.5%. The slowest growth actually came during the years with the lowest upper tax rate.[17][18]

According to the World Bank, US annual economic growth...

1983: 4.6%
1984: 7.2%
1985: 4.2%
1986: 3.5%
1987: 3.4%
1988: 4.2%
1989: 3.6%

59 Dano

just because something isn't illegal doesn't make it a really bad idea.

The guy put in the position of the figurehead of the USA should be one with the most scrutiny. I mean.... the fact that he's hiding something means that he's trying to shield something from his electorate to prevent them from rallying against him.

He's said that his goal is to legally pay as little tax as possible and the IRS doesn't have a problem with it.

59 Dano

Trump is clearly dirty. Otherwise, he could shut everyone up immediately by releasing tax returns that indicated otherwise.

Ah, that fine logic that states if you don't make an active attempt to prove yourself innocent whatever stupidity dreamed up by the opposition, you are guilty of it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ah, that fine logic that states if you don't make an active attempt to prove yourself innocent whatever stupidity dreamed up by the opposition, you are guilty of it.

Yeah, pretty much. Trumpski promised he would show the taxes during the campaign. Now he has changed his mind. I guess that would make him a liar. Like I said, if there's nothing to hide, why not show them?

The answer should be obvious, except to an apologist idiot.