Girl on Roids Wrasslin'

newfie

Like the truth has ever stopped Trump from spewing his so-called facts.

yea after Obama ( you can keep your doctor and your health plan) gets done, after two years of Hillary lying about her server, lying about the Clinton foundation and after wiki leaks exposes how the dems screwed Bernie and conspired with the news reporters, democrats suddenly discover a new appreciation for the truth. what a joke.

Sportello

yea after Obama ( you can keep your doctor and your health plan) gets done, after two years of Hillary lying about her server, lying about the Clinton foundation and after wiki leaks exposes how the dems screwed Bernie and conspired with the news reporters, democrats suddenly discover a new appreciation for the truth. what a joke.
It's amusing that you consider Trump to be truthful. That says a lot more about you than it does him.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
th

newfie

Do like Trump grabb"em
By the P*
Match Over

dude we all pretend to be upset and outraged by the crudeness of the trump comment, but truth be told if we had the money that allowed us to grab female anatomy at will then by god we would all be trumpites. even some of the ladies would feel that way . :)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
dude we all pretend to be upset and outraged by the crudeness of the trump comment, but truth be told if we had the money that allowed us to grab female anatomy at will then by god we would all be trumpites. even some of the ladies would feel that way . :)

Wow!!

watdaflock?

I agree Obama should never have said his famous "keep your doctor" but in reality, Health Care plans have
dude we all pretend to be upset and outraged by the crudeness of the trump comment, but truth be told if we had the money that allowed us to grab female anatomy at will then by god we would all be trumpites. even some of the ladies would feel that way
Spoken like a true racist, bigot Trump supporter.

It will be fine

Congratulations! I didn't think I could have less respect for you.

It will be fine

I would respect myself less if I had your respect. three whiney lib responses from one troll post. good day.
I don't think disgust with advocating sexual assault is a partisan issue. But hey, if the right wants to be the party of sexual assault who am I to disagree, it's all yours.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So, should this gal be allowed to bulk up on the roids and wrestle normal girls not juiced?