Girl on Roids Wrasslin'

watdaflock?

nothing racist about what I said.
Should I go back and copy/paste some of your most famous racist comments? You've admitted to being a racist on here, haven't you?
proud of it too.

Remember typing this zinger? Need me to add a link?

"huh? thought we had a black president and black attorney generals and all black leadership in Detroit. how could we still be having race problems . what else do they need?"

rod

Retired 22 years
Thank you Jerry Falwell.

I'm curious what you would call a girl (born a girl) who wants to be a boy but don't have boy equipment but is in the process of wanting to become one? She (?) don't want to be called a girl - she sounds like she wants to be a boy eventually but you can't call her a boy now with her lady parts. To me "it" fills the bill although I do realize it sounds terrible. I hope she eventually gets what she is after but the Catlin Jenners of the world will never be truly accepted as the opposite sex by mainstream America.

It will be fine

I'm curious what you would call a girl (born a girl) who wants to be a boy but don't have boy equipment but is in the process of wanting to become one? She (?) don't want to be called a girl - she sounds like she wants to be a boy eventually but you can't call her a boy now with her lady parts. To me "it" fills the bill although I do realize it sounds terrible. I hope she eventually gets what she is after but the Catlin Jenners of the world will never be truly accepted as the opposite sex by mainstream America.
You call him him. This isn't hard. You'd have to define mainstream America as backwoods religious hicks to say trans people aren't and won't be accepted. Millenials don't care.

MAKAVELI

Personally I don't care what gender this kid identifies themselves as. This is Murica right?

rod

Retired 22 years
You call him him. This isn't hard. You'd have to define mainstream America as backwoods religious hicks to say trans people aren't and won't be accepted. Millenials don't care.

So your argument is "you are what you identify as"? I saw a debate the other night where one side took your stand and the other said "well if you are what you identify as then he wanted to change race.