Girl on Roids Wrasslin'

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
th
yowsahhhhhhh

It will be fine

So your argument is "you are what you identify as"? I saw a debate the other night where one side took your stand and the other said "well if you are what you identify as then he wanted to change race.
I would guess whoever took that stance was white and I doubt they would ever actually want to live as a minority. If someone is willing to live open as trans and take hormones to further that goal, who am I to judge. That takes some serious balls, especially in Texas. He has no competitive advantage wrestling boys, so let him wrestle.
Do you typically check people's genitals to determine their gender, or do you just accept what they present as?

rod

Retired 22 years
I would guess whoever took that stance was white and I doubt they would ever actually want to live as a minority. If someone is willing to live open as trans and take hormones to further that goal, who am I to judge. That takes some serious balls, especially in Texas. He has no competitive advantage wrestling boys, so let him wrestle.
Do you typically check people's genitals to determine their gender, or do you just accept what they present as?

Me and Trump----we check.

newfie

I don't think disgust with advocating sexual assault is a partisan issue. But hey, if the right wants to be the party of sexual assault who am I to disagree, it's all yours.

typical snowflake histrionics taking a locker room comment on how money allows him easy access into a sexual assault.
this is then followed by a massive protest movement where these same concerned citizens dress up in female anatomy and guest speakers make comments that make Trumps comments sound minor league in comparison.
did we forget judds comments on stage about trump having wet dreams about his daughter. real classy. I'm sure you ladies were proud of that one.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The drugs are the issue not the transgender. She is 3 times the size of the females she is wrestling.